FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anybody Else See The Jetta In Pas This Month?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has got to be one of the best looking cars i've seen in a very long time!

Friggen thing has gullwing rear doors!

Link to PASMAG.com

SL8RZZX3,Jan 12 2006, 01:18 PM Wrote:This has got to be one of the best looking cars i've seen in a very long time!

Friggen thing has gullwing rear doors!

Link to PASMAG.com
[right][snapback]164745[/snapback][/right]

German design, Jay inspired! :D
It's nice but that 'chrome' bumper thing is retarded (on the typical 'stock' ones) out now..... stupid retarded, like that is going to keep it's finish after several road trips in summer (bugs, etc).
S2,Jan 12 2006, 12:28 PM Wrote:It's nice but that 'chrome' bumper thing is retarded (on the typical 'stock' ones) out now..... stupid retarded, like that is going to keep it's finish after several road trips in summer (bugs, etc).
[right][snapback]164750[/snapback][/right]

Umm Not the "NEW" Jetta....

the one in the link :blink:
Nice, but I'm not feeling that wing hanging off the back of it.
SVT ZX3,Jan 12 2006, 12:36 PM Wrote:Nice, but I'm not feeling that wing hanging off the back of it.
[right][snapback]164754[/snapback][/right]

I really like how they did the wing! Not mounted on the deck, but behind it so it kinda flows. Very inventive i thought

But there's way better pics in the actual magazine that show it better! And with all the doors "up" - lambo'd fronts and gullwing rears :D :D
its a pretty crazy jetta
but i bet it will piss off all the euro look vdub ppl :P
need better pics, looks sexy..but i want more, and better sexy.
looks to rice(y) to me. and what the hell is with the red interior ?
"the rear tires are massive 355/25-19 Pirelli"

IT'S FWD!!!!!!

What a total waste of money.
^^ Yup. And the rear brakes are a full 2 inches less in diameter than the fronts. I know the fronts do more than the rears, but are they always that disparate, especially on a "tuner" car? :huh:
Tuner cars are usually Form over Function anyways that car would look retarded with a massive wide body kit and narrow tires. If anything these cars are more of a platform for the manufacters to advertise their products.
nass,Jan 13 2006, 10:10 AM Wrote:Tuner cars are usually Form over Function anyways that car would look retarded with a massive wide body kit and narrow tires. If anything these cars are more of a platform for the manufacters to advertise their products.
[right][snapback]164899[/snapback][/right]

The term "tuner car" is used too loosely. That car is a retarded waste of money, just like most all out show cars. The fact that it's so custom detracts from any real usefulness thus loosing credibility with all but the tiniest percentage of people who think those cars are cool. You could never drive a car like that because it’s got so much fiberglass and filler on it that it would crack all over the place. I have no problem with a "Tuner Car" that highlights useful products or a combination of form and function but putting outrageously wide tires on a FWD car is just stupid. Why go 335's when 225 or 235 would have looked fine? And what was the point of just doing gullwing rear doors why not the fronts as well?? The car is just a mess.
Frost__2001,Jan 12 2006, 11:14 PM Wrote:looks to rice(y) to me. and what the hell is with the red interior ?
[right][snapback]164799[/snapback][/right]

whats so ricey about it?