FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Door Panels Zx3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys im looking for the passenger side door panel and the 2 rear panels left and right...i dont care what colour they are as im painting them anyways..i had a spare drivers side one laying around and i painted it black today and it came out even better then i hoped for..imm also looking for a center console ...if anyone has these laying around needs to get rid of them for cheap im interested

ill also be looking for a dash, door sills and kick panels aswell

Sean
We had a member on here not so long ago that seemed to be parting out a number of Foci. I believe his screen name was Feral, someone correct me if I am wrong.
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 21 2009, 03:55 PM Wrote:We had a member on here not so long ago that seemed to be parting out a number of Foci.  I believe his screen name was Feral, someone correct me if I am wrong.
[right][snapback]291477[/snapback][/right]

Yeah it was Feral but he was parting out wagons only ... he was last on in late July so he might still respond to a PM and he has an email addy on his description.
I'll let you know if I part out my my focus, I'll have tons of parts available im just waiting to hear back from a fellow fc member
ZX3_2NV,Jul 22 2009, 12:00 PM Wrote:I'll let you know if I part out my my focus, I'll have tons of parts available im just waiting to hear back from a fellow fc member
[right][snapback]291530[/snapback][/right]
i got dibs on door panels and kick panels and center console..all that good stuff lol
i have 2 rear panels, dark grey color..

if you want, offer me and you can come pick up at sherway gardens..
konafocuswrc,Jul 22 2009, 08:38 PM Wrote:i have 2 rear panels, dark grey color..

if you want, offer me and you can come pick up at sherway gardens..
[right][snapback]291546[/snapback][/right]

pm.d