FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey Zoom (tony)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Tony,

I tried every other way of getting a hold of you but nothing seems to work. Listen I need that antenna I paid you for about a month ago. If you could please find out what happened to it and let me know somehow it would be greatly appreciated. I've messaged you on MSN, PM'd you here, and emailed you but you haven't replied!

- Mike
Good luck, i bought a set of cupholders off him a year ago, and same thing they never showed up and he said he was gonna find out what happened and nothing.

Hopefully yours is a simple fix and you get your antenna soon.
Is this gonna turn into another public drama pitting one member against another over sold goods??!

Pretty much when selling stuff and shipping it, ALWAYS get insurance...sure the other guy may bitch about shipping costs but inside ontario it doesn't really cost THAT much more!

Plus you get tracking #, etc so the recipient knows where it is, etc..
I had a problem when I bought a dome light from Tony before.. nothing came in the mail, but when I told him he sent me another one which I received right away.
microbunny,Jan 10 2006, 09:06 PM Wrote:Is this gonna turn into another public drama pitting one member against another over sold goods??!
[right][snapback]164413[/snapback][/right]

Hope so.

Sits back. Gets popcorn ready.

Let the games begin!
I'm not looking for anything to come of this, it wasn't anything major, just cup holders. It was just more aheads up that this has happened before and i made the mistake of not keeping on top of it.
habmann,Jan 10 2006, 11:12 PM Wrote:I'm not looking for anything to come of this, it wasn't anything major, just cup holders. It was just more aheads up that this has happened before and i made the mistake of not keeping on top of it.
[right][snapback]164436[/snapback][/right]

Well thanks for the heads up!
MAlby7,Jan 10 2006, 10:33 PM Wrote:
habmann,Jan 10 2006, 11:12 PM Wrote:I'm not looking for anything to come of this, it wasn't anything major, just cup holders. It was just more aheads up that this has happened before and i made the mistake of not keeping on top of it.
[right][snapback]164436[/snapback][/right]

Well thanks for the heads up!
[right][snapback]164439[/snapback][/right]

Yeah i GAVE him a 3 piece mid wing with the deal that he was gonna send me back the shipping.......... Never saw a dime
Hey guys, this is exactly why we have the Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum. Zoom is on the second page and I see he has no feedback. Please add your comments to that thread, and we can adjust his rating accordingly for other members to know what to expect.

Thanks for your co-operation

-Flo