FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok upgrade me to the dual Hella horn set then.
Livernois Motorsports
i know this may be a little late, but im pretty sure these guys did some work on the powerworks kit. they are one of the best tuners in the detroit area and they deal with SCT products.

might wanna contact them for a second option
meford4u,Jan 10 2006, 11:10 PM Wrote:They are driving home in the van.  I say load er up!

And we now have the hella dual horn set.  You can hear it at a meet.  It's not in the car yet.
[right][snapback]164434[/snapback][/right]

When are they driving up?
They haven't even left yet. They are in Sarasota every year for 1 month.
They leave today (11th)
Randy will only do remote tuning if you have SCT Pro racer ;) You then get special access to the hidden tuning forms on focal jet with CRAZY amounts of info. Every little tid bit even Randys how to your focus yourself FAQ.

I been messing around with it for quite some time now. Lots of info and everything you need to know is there plus Randy is alway answering questions and such.

Just do it yourself.
Thanks Jay

We are getting the pro racer (no choice with the mods we have)

How do you like it? Have you put the tune on your car yet?
How good of a tune did Randy send you initially?

How easy is the programme to work with?
meford4u,Jan 12 2006, 10:32 PM Wrote:Thanks Jay

We are getting the pro racer (no choice with the mods we have)

How do you like it?  Have you put the tune on your car yet? 
How good of a tune did Randy send you initially?

How easy is the programme to work with?
[right][snapback]164848[/snapback][/right]

the program is easy enough to work with, and I'll help ya if you run into problems.

My recommendation? Install it on a small laptop. Something convenient enough to lug around when you go from dyno to dyno. SCT locks the software to your computer via a very annoying key system.

Also, you'll want to get access to the SCT forums themselves. Randy's forum is alright on FJ, but all the values files and real technical information on the software is at the SCT site. There are maybe 3 or so threads that I've actually found helpful on Randy's forum.
Thanks chief!
The inital tunes Randy sent were awsome. Since the time of those tunes and now I havent really added much more mods to do any big changes. Started off slow and small. I even got the SCT Pro Racer manual. Was an extra $30 and not sure why they just dont include it :S

Alot of the easy/basic stuff is just changing it from 1's and 0's. Every option you touch the Pro racer software gives you a little explanation of what your touching. One of the guys here who use the Greddy eman stuff was helping me out and showing me what is what and how to change it. Im still new to all this stuff so I cant tell you much since I dont know if what Im doing is 100%. I have yet to blow up my engine lol and been running it since summer.

I always have a bitch of a time getting the data logger to find a connection.

I now wish I wouldnt of sold the s/c.
ZX3TUNR,Jan 13 2006, 04:39 PM Wrote:I now wish I wouldnt of sold the s/c.
[right][snapback]164968[/snapback][/right]

I wish you dint either man. your car would have been complete with it. :wub:
The roush kit is still in my head ;)
Fawk ur head, get it on your car!! :P :lol:
Am I pissing you off yet? :lol:
delete my post?

offtopic numnuts!
meford4u,Jan 13 2006, 10:08 PM Wrote:delete my post?

offtopic numnuts!
[right][snapback]165039[/snapback][/right]
:lol:

Would you like me to seperate it and start a seperate discussion?

Better report this thread... :lol:
Flofocus,Jan 13 2006, 09:21 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 13 2006, 10:08 PM Wrote:delete my post?

offtopic numnuts!
[right][snapback]165039[/snapback][/right]
:lol:

Would you like me to seperate it and start a seperate discussion?

Better report this thread... :lol:
[right][snapback]165041[/snapback][/right]

is it ok to call you an asshole?
^^--- don't worry pumpkin, i'll look after ya.
Pages: 1 2