FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Honda Fit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I knew it was coming but didn't know it would be so soon, looks like you'll start seeing them in April:

http://www.canadiandriver.com/news/06det...109-10.htm

2001 ZTS,Jan 9 2006, 11:55 AM Wrote:I knew it was coming but didn't know it would be so soon, looks like you'll start seeing them in April:

http://www.canadiandriver.com/news/06det...109-10.htm
[right][snapback]163968[/snapback][/right]

Wow That's ugly. Looks like Honda as going all out to Make ugly cars right now, first the new Civic now this.
[Image: fit_04.jpg]

Suzuki Aerio

How original :rolleyes:
[Image: 09_1796_suz_aeriosxxx_hero1a.jpg]
ANTHONYD,Jan 9 2006, 01:09 PM Wrote:Suzuki Aerio

How original  :rolleyes:

[right][snapback]163985[/snapback][/right]

Wow, carbon copy.
yeah but the Honda Jazz has been in Europe for a while and in Japan too under the name Fit.

I have a model of one, they look kinda cool and if honda keeps with the Japanese name plate hopefully we'll see some of the typical japanese standard features like the GPS system as a standard feature.

check out the New Jazz on the honda uk site. Honda Fit / Jazz
I really like the design of the honda UK site. Really seems like a fun site to navigate. Its more like playing a game then navigation of a website.

i saw both honda jazz and honda fit when i was in Hong Kong last summer! the honda fit looked a lot better than the one from the link!!!!

so i'm pretty sure that our honda had redesigned it somehow (just like our focus) to make it look ugly :angry:
Can we have it renamed to the Honda Suckass?
I for see a new wave of rice boys trying to get to that elusive 100bhp barrier.
Looks like a blend of the Aerio, Chevy Aveo/Pontiac Wave, and a little bit of a Matrix/Vibe....

How.... blah...
nass,Jan 9 2006, 03:48 PM Wrote:I for see a new wave of rice boys trying to get to that elusive 100bhp barrier.
[right][snapback]164026[/snapback][/right]

too late.

Mugen Fit

Laterz :)
K_OS,Jan 9 2006, 11:22 PM Wrote:
nass,Jan 9 2006, 03:48 PM Wrote:I for see a new wave of rice boys trying to get to that elusive 100bhp barrier.
[right][snapback]164026[/snapback][/right]

too late.

Mugen Fit

Laterz :)
[right][snapback]164055[/snapback][/right]

argh there is no car they dont turn into a rocket on wheels.
Oh frig... another General Motors carbon copy to hit the streets, now sporting one of those "reliable" lawnmower badges? Is Honda trying to ruin their "reliability" or is that not a GM body? I can't tell anymore... it's pretty sad.
LOL keep in mind this is a typical box on wheels still, this one is more aero dynamaicly designed, trust me the Fit is soo much better then some of the car's it replaced in Japan 4 years ago.