FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Monster Trucks At Rogers Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wants to go?

Tickets are $30 with all the service charges and crap. Aaron and I are going with or without you, so if you want to attend and want to sit together, I am going to order tickets no later than Wed this week.

You can send me $30 per ticket to my paypal

meford4u@yahoo.com

We will be sitting in the 200 level close to the edge. These are the best seats.
Again, for the hearing impaired.....the show is at
2pm on Sunday January 22nd at the old Skydome!

If you want to arrange payment at the venue, PM me and we'll see if we can work things out.

They call me MR.

a huh...huh...err yehh thatd be a good ol time...call up bobby joe and johnny bob and well all go down to watch them cars..

git R done!
don't knock it til you tried it
Will "Truck'a'Saurus" be there?

How about Lance Murdock who: "if he isn't in action, he's traction"?

I'll bounce the idea off of the 5 year old. On a serious note does (or should) a small child need hearing protection for these things? Because of my work I have the gear already but should I bring it?
2001 ZTS,Jan 8 2006, 09:27 PM Wrote:Will "Truck'a'Saurus" be there?

How about Lance Murdock who: "if he isn't in action, he's traction"?

I'll bounce the idea off of the 5 year old. On a serious note does (or should) a small child need hearing protection for these things? Because of my work I have the gear already but should I bring it?
[right][snapback]163882[/snapback][/right]

Yep. I would bring hearing protection for a 5 year old.

Grave Digger is supposed to be there. The line up is at USHRA.com

You've got the small foam inserts for hearing protection? If not, I'll get some when i go back to work. Very inconspicuous.
BTW I just found out I can get $5 at parts source for the cheapest of cheap fuktards around.
meford4u,Jan 8 2006, 09:41 PM Wrote:BTW I just found out I can get $5 at parts source for the cheapest of cheap fuktards around.
[right][snapback]163887[/snapback][/right]

$5....?Q@!$!#@$

Keep sliding....
microbunny,Jan 9 2006, 07:18 AM Wrote:$5....?Q@!$!#@$

Keep sliding....
[right][snapback]163903[/snapback][/right]

They'll probably give you 4 free passes if you donate your car to the show.

Hey if you do pull that off, send me a pass would ya.
Truck'a'Saurus rocks! I remember the first time I saw that machine (come to think of it, that was the only time) and whoa, that thing is freikin cool!

Too bad this event is in T.O.... i'd love to come.
euro_zx5,Jan 9 2006, 08:13 AM Wrote:Truck'a'Saurus rocks! I remember the first time I saw that machine (come to think of it, that was the only time) and whoa, that thing is freikin cool!

[right][snapback]163908[/snapback][/right]

And the issue with it being in TO?

You have a car.

They have this new service all the way from Hamilton. Really kool. It's called the GO train!@
euro_zx5,Jan 9 2006, 08:13 AM Wrote:Truck'a'Saurus rocks! I remember the first time I saw that machine (come to think of it, that was the only time) and whoa, that thing is freikin cool!

You have a car.

They have this new service all the way from Hamilton. Really kool. It's called the GO train!@
meford4u,Jan 8 2006, 07:57 PM Wrote:Who wants to go?

Tickets are $30 with all the service charges and crap.  Aaron and I are going with or without you, so if you want to attend and want to sit together, I am going to order tickets no later than Wed this week.

You can send me $30 per ticket to my paypal

meford4u@yahoo.com

We will be sitting in the 200 level close to the edge.  These are the best seats.
Again, for the hearing impaired.....the show is at
2pm on Sunday January 22nd at the old Skydome!

If you want to arrange payment at the venue, PM me and we'll see if we can work things out.

They call me MR.
[right][snapback]163858[/snapback][/right]

And you accuse ME of banjo-picking? :rolleyes: :P
Adam, here's the official response to you...........

If a meet is being held that is not convenient for you, please do not take the thread offtopic. If you wish to have a meet in your area, organize one yourself!.

Here's my response to you............

Fawk off, your not invited NB hick boy!

ps your wife however is invited
LOL, I was waiting for that last part! :lol:

meford4u,Jan 9 2006, 08:53 AM Wrote:

You have a car.

[right][snapback]163914[/snapback][/right]

I never thought of that...
This this even happen?
The boy and I went.
a monster truck thread and NO ONE even said the line..... you all let me down