FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: H1 Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Took girlfriend and myself up north to do some little offroading for our 3 years.

Usual Quades.....blah, it was ok I had much better in the past

[Image: atv1.jpg]
[Image: atv2.jpg]
[Image: atv3.jpg]
[Image: atv4.jpg]
After 2 hours of 4 wheelers
[Image: dirty_boots.jpg]

Then I got in into this bad boy X-military H1 and ripped it through big F$%# rocks and lots and lots of mud for an hour.
[Image: sititng_on_hummer.jpg]
Too bad the the guy didn't get good shots of me doing 3-wheeling and actually going through 2-3 feet of mud. Anything I threw at this thing it went through like nothing. Loved every minute of abusment in this thing.
[Image: hummer1.jpg]
[Image: hummer2.jpg]
[Image: hummer3.jpg]
[Image: hummer4.jpg]
[Image: hummer5.jpg]
[Image: hummer7.jpg]
At first i thought we were gonna go right....so thats why I took a big left hook
[Image: hummer8.jpg]
[Image: hummer9.jpg]
At the end
[Image: hummer10.jpg]
Drinking deck
[Image: standing_on_deck.jpg]

I think everybody should try mudding H1 at least once in their life.
Nice pics, I like the H1.
Ive seen a few used x military unit selling for around 15-20g.
Yeah they are a nice toy. They definitly make good money off of it.

I've driven H2 before and it just wasn't the same.
Did they let you put the baby seat in the back?

Looks like a lot of fun.
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 20 2009, 09:43 PM Wrote:Did they let you put the baby seat in the back? 

Looks like a lot of fun.
[right][snapback]291404[/snapback][/right]

What do you mean? The baby was driving!

(the baby stayed home)
try travelling in an H1 through the sinai desert with kids throwing rock s at you.

Thats an expereince. :ph34r:
Ontario hydro actually bought a couple H!'s for servicing hydro lines.

Only problem is that they were too wide for the jeep tracks they travelled on.

Flofocus,Jul 21 2009, 08:24 AM Wrote:try travelling in an H1 through the sinai desert with kids throwing rock s at you.

Thats an expereince.  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]291432[/snapback][/right]
what were u doing there?
NikiterZTS,Jul 21 2009, 09:56 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jul 21 2009, 08:24 AM Wrote:try travelling in an H1 through the sinai desert with kids throwing rock s at you.

what were u doing there?
[right][snapback]291438[/snapback][/right]

He was the kid throwing rocks , LoL.
NikiterZTS,Jul 21 2009, 09:56 AM Wrote:

what were u doing there?
[right][snapback]291438[/snapback][/right]

My father was on a peace keeping mission in the middle east. We stayed on the UN bases and used the humvees to travel between bases.
Did you rent the quads? I want to find a place near bob caygeon that will rent me and my buddies ATV's or something for long weekend. Looks like alot of fun and offroading is great. Ive been in a H2 Before and it handeled ok so the H1 is prob a monster.
^^I've tried H2....it was just another SUV to me. H1 on another hand is beast.

I think for a weekend to rent an ATV im guessing $300 at least. Cause there we rented them for 2 hours and it was pricy.
I usually just borrow quads from my friends but I see where you're comming from its you and a bunch of guys.

A week ago i was looking to buy Raptor 660cc but talked myself out of it.
$3200
H1s are the only Hummer you'll ever catch me behind the wheel of. H2s are GMC 900 chassis, same as Obama's limo. H3s are glorified Canyons / Colorados.

Nice pics. Any serious hills or rocks? Cause all we see are the left-overs.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 21 2009, 12:16 PM Wrote:Nice pics. Any serious hills or rocks? Cause all we see are the left-overs.
[right][snapback]291467[/snapback][/right]

Yeah as i mentioned he didn't take hardcore spots when i was going through them, which sucks! :(
I did 3 wheel; 45 degree, big drops, rock climbing, lots of deep mud.
NikiterZTS,Jul 20 2009, 07:54 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 20 2009, 09:43 PM Wrote:Did they let you put the baby seat in the back? 

Looks like a lot of fun.
[right][snapback]291404[/snapback][/right]

What do you mean? The baby was driving!

(the baby stayed home)
[right][snapback]291408[/snapback][/right]

The baby was at home with his dad......I'm sure he would have wanted to drive though! (he's just like his dad) One day when's older he can.....