FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Grille
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking to buy a grille with clear lights in it. I also want to buy an SVT front and rear bumper too. If anyone has anything, please post a price

Thanks
check E-bay for the grill, i think that's the only place you can get them

02ztsian

Group Buy anyone? I was gonna pick one up for my Mom's ZX5 cause her stock one is broken....

http://www.partstrain.com/products/Grille/...tml?sku=F070128

Shipping is high unless we buy a bunch, like 3 or more
for that price, everyone should get one or two.... I,m in
Their shipping rates are ridiculous. How much money are we talking if you buy 4 or 5. I may be interested. PM me....
$143 for shipping, no wonder their prices are so low!!! they clasify the grill as "oversized item"
3 = $77.85 + $215.20 shipping = $293.05usd

5 = 129.75 + $286.80 shipping = $416.55usd

So it looks like if we can get 5 or more it could be worth a group buy... and/or contact them direct and look into a group buy as well
Order Amount: $ 201.45

That's what it would be to ship it to the UPS store in Niagara Falls NY. Pick it up yourself and you could even declare it and not pay duties.

Oh, that total is for 5.

That works out to $40 each. One person go and pick them up, surcharge everyone $10-15 and wammo.

I am God
Are these the same thing ... I ask because they are a lot less money.

real cheap grilles

BTW - I have a PO box at the UPS store in Niagara Falls ... could probably work something out with those who buy.
ZTWsquared,Jan 8 2006, 04:35 PM Wrote:Are these the same thing ... I ask because they are a lot less money.

real cheap grilles

BTW - I have a PO box at the UPS store in Niagara Falls ... could probably work something out with those who buy.
[right][snapback]163828[/snapback][/right]

That's a good price! So i ordered one! :lol:

Came to $113.13cdn for those interested $77.70usd for shipping USPS ground :huh:
never mind
DAMN! Knew i shoulda waited <_< oh well :(
I am in
SL8RZZX3,Jan 8 2006, 09:06 PM Wrote:DAMN! Knew i shoulda waited  <_< oh well :(
[right][snapback]163873[/snapback][/right]

cancel the order. you can do that with anything <48 hours.

meford4u,Jan 8 2006, 09:38 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Jan 8 2006, 09:06 PM Wrote:DAMN! Knew i shoulda waited  <_< oh well :(
[right][snapback]163873[/snapback][/right]

cancel the order. you can do that with anything <48 hours.
[right][snapback]163886[/snapback][/right]

Not eBay

Doesn't matter my mom is gonna pay me back anyway it's for her car ;)
If I have to, I will buy two....I could always sell the second one to a friend of mine
pm me if you want to use my PO box.
for $50 i'll go in.
Pages: 1 2