FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Grandma's Boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you were planning on not going because it looked lame, trust ME GO TO THE MOVIE. You will not be dissappointed. No I will not be saying anythign about it but lemme just say I just got back and that is the funniest movie I have seen in a damn long time.
We went, it was sold out, so we went to a friends and watched Lova Hina. Seen it before, but it was hilarious to watch like 6 years later (or however long it was since I last watched it).

Glad to know I wasn't going to go see a bad movie though.
Aka,Jan 7 2006, 02:37 AM Wrote:We went, it was sold out, so we went to a friends and watched Lova Hina. Seen it before, but it was hilarious to watch like 6 years later (or however long it was since I last watched it).

Glad to know I wasn't going to go see a bad movie though.
[right][snapback]163678[/snapback][/right]

Love Hina eh? Now there's an anime you can have a few drinking games to, with such categories as:

Every time the camera shows a shot of cleavage... take a drink :lol:

NefCanuck
Grandma's boy got a 0/5 in the Winnipeg Free Press so I was thinking it would be crap, but maybe it ain't.
winnipegkevin,Jan 8 2006, 09:16 PM Wrote:Grandma's boy got a 0/5 in the Winnipeg Free Press so I was thinking it would be crap, but maybe it ain't.
[right][snapback]163877[/snapback][/right]

Reviews blow donky nuts. :) (eg, consumer reports, etc.)

I saw a preview for this movie, and can't wait to see it.
Saw it yesterday. Kick ass. Especially the bathroom scene. :lol: