FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Updated Pics Of The Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I'd share with you guys.

Note these do not include pics with the intercooler installed.

[Image: Pic%201.jpg]

[Image: Pic%202.jpg]
Looking like a mean lil' bastich....

Good job :D

NefCanuck
i like the rims aftermarket but could almost be a stock wheel id say paint them black :)
fatphocus,Jul 19 2009, 10:54 PM Wrote:i like the rims aftermarket but could almost be a stock wheel id say paint them black :)
[right][snapback]291333[/snapback][/right]

x2 on powdercoat/paint those rims some kind of a darkish' color

maybe ST front grill as well in the future?
NikiterZTS,Jul 20 2009, 07:44 AM Wrote:
fatphocus,Jul 19 2009, 10:54 PM Wrote:i like the rims aftermarket but could almost be a stock wheel id say paint them black :)
[right][snapback]291333[/snapback][/right]

x2 on powdercoat/paint those rims some kind of a darkish' color

maybe ST front grill as well in the future?
[right][snapback]291341[/snapback][/right]

Nah, Total Sleeper. FTW
nice sleeper indeed but if those are montegies or how aver you spell it I think its time to leave 2001
ZX3_2NV,Jul 20 2009, 09:32 AM Wrote:nice sleeper indeed but if those are montegies or how aver you spell it I think its time to leave 2001
[right][snapback]291346[/snapback][/right]

Pass me the money to replace then! :lol:

I don't think I'd want to replace them. They've taken a good beating and not a dent/warp.
x3 on dark color
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 20 2009, 10:58 AM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Jul 20 2009, 09:32 AM Wrote:nice sleeper indeed but if those are montegies or how aver you spell it I think its time to leave 2001
[right][snapback]291346[/snapback][/right]

Pass me the money to replace then! :lol:

I don't think I'd want to replace them. They've taken a good beating and not a dent/warp.
[right][snapback]291358[/snapback][/right]

Nothing wrong with these wheels. I prefer them to dark coloured wheels which, to me, remind me too much of winter steelies or brake dust laden German luxury car wheels.

BTW... nothing wrong with North Bay either... I was up there this weekend... nice little town.

I actually was thinking about getting them powdercoated gold. Same as the WRX STI.
nooooooooooOOOOoooooOOOOooo
Oh noes... you've upset Nik! LOL

Car is lookin' good!
Keep it looking as stock as possible with that little intercooler well hidden.

Lookin good.
meford4u,Jul 20 2009, 09:33 PM Wrote:Keep it looking as stock as possible with that little intercooler well hidden.

Lookin good.
[right][snapback]291395[/snapback][/right]

Wow, a compliment for an NBer?!?!? :D

Looking good, Oscar! Definitely digging the 'stealth' of it.
Nice looking ride!