FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mother Turns In Her 17 Year Old Son After Finding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mother turns in her 17 year old son after finding an AK47 in his room

A Toronto mother has turned her own son into police, after finding a deadly weapon in his bedroom.

She allegedly found an AK47 assault rifle, as well as a magazine full of bullets at the home she shares with her son in the Coxwell and Gerard area.

She turned the gun into police and had her 17 year old son arrested.
The woman and teen cannot be identified under the Youth Protection Act.

She hopes her actions will push other parents to keep a closer eye on their own children.

The boy is charged with 13 counts, including possession of a firearm and possession of cocaine.

A bail hearing is scheduled for later today.

http://680news.com/news/local/article.jsp?...105_054958_4080
awesome
Right on!
I love you MOM
He was maybe going to kill his ex g/f! I heard that this morning.
focusonthis_88,Jan 6 2006, 12:53 PM Wrote:He was maybe going to kill his ex g/f!  I heard that this morning.
[right][snapback]163544[/snapback][/right]

I guess he didn't want to make a mistake and seal the deal. An AK47 would make swiss cheese out of her.
focusonthis_88,Jan 6 2006, 07:53 AM Wrote:He was maybe going to kill his ex g/f!  I heard that this morning.
[right][snapback]163544[/snapback][/right]

Well that justifies the whole AK47 then. That I can understand :ph34r:
One ILLEGAL AND NON-REGISTERED weapon down, many, many more to go.
Talk about love.
That's some tough love, that's what that is.

Now I hope someone knocks some freikin sense into that kid... put him in his place and make him never want to touch another gun again. Knowing this generation, this won't even put a dent in this kid's mentality of the whole situation.
Good for her!
bah, he will be let out with a slap on the wrist. then he will go buy aother one and finish whatever he wanted to do.

Good ol Canadain justice system.
What's bad about these AK47 totin thugs is that he's going to look at his mom as a 'Rat'.

:rolleyes:

Fawkin Thumbs up for her!
Man that must be hard for a mother to do, but did she ever do the right thing! Go mom!
Burnin21,Jan 6 2006, 01:29 PM Wrote:Man that must be hard for a mother to do, but did she ever do the right thing! Go mom!
[right][snapback]163602[/snapback][/right]
Not to be harsh or anything, but I'll bet that half the moms you see in tears on TV because their son was killed in gang related violence, could have prevented it by doing something similar.

Yes, society does have a role to play in how kids grow up ... but parents are the key.

IMO a couple dozen more moms like this one and we wouldn't need more police on the street.
She just fuked her sons life up!

Good to get a gun off the street but hes fukin screwed now because of his own mother!
microbunny,Jan 7 2006, 01:23 AM Wrote:She just fuked her sons life up!

Good to get a gun off the street but hes fukin screwed now because of his own mother!
[right][snapback]163657[/snapback][/right]

how is it his mother's fault? isn't he the one that went out got the gun, had cocaine and a motive to use the gun? I fail to see how the mother should be blamed for anything. If he went out and mowed down his school with it then the mother would be held accountable..... I'd have to say I would do the same. Son Daughter Wife who cares morals over everything else.
microbunny,Jan 6 2006, 09:23 PM Wrote:She just fuked her sons life up!

[right][snapback]163657[/snapback][/right]
I disagree ... the kid's a minor, his name won't be made public and he won't have any lasting criminal record ... it just might set him straight and it might have even saved his life. And who knows how many other lives it will have saved by getting that gun off the street.

Except for some discomfort now, I frankly don't see any real downside for this kid. IMO he's damn lucky.
Sorry...perhaps I should have worded that better!

I didnt mean that the mother should be blamed...Its good that she had the courage to do that but, the kid is probably gonna be fuked over in alot of ways for a long time to come because of this..

but, nobody got shot and a very dangerous weapon is off the streets!
both the woman and son could not be named? what is she 18?
Pages: 1 2