FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Drinking And Driving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lost 2 more friends on Friday :(

Dated the one back in grade 10 and worked with the other. Twin girls. Way to young to die to. Both 21 and smoking hot! They were making a left hand turn when a drunk driver drove into them. Jill and Jenn died and the 2 guys in the back are still in serious condition.

Kinda creepy how they were both born 11 minutes apart and died 10 minutes apart.

The dude that hit him is only 26 to. His life is facked!

To any of you who have drank and drove or still do, your idiots and you diserve to be shot.
s**t...that sucks jay! And as you are, i'm against it, but will admit that i have had one or 2 then taken a drive...something i shouldn't have done, but did none the less....but sorry to hear about your friends, and hope things turn up as the year goes on
shitty news j man

:angry:
I know how you feel Jay, a close family friend ( more like a brother ) was killed in a car accident involving a drunk driver on feb 14th 1992. he didn't have a chance, and a week earlier the guy that killed him backed over a police car and sent the cop to hospital, it was part of a RIDE check too...
Sorry to hear about your loss.

Losing a friend this early in life is an eye opener to what is truly important.

This is the 4th friend I lost to something like this. I think I posted 2 years back when my buddy crashed his bike with a passenger. Booze of course was involved.

Im only 22 and I allready been to 4 friends funerals. Life is messed. Seriously makes me open my eyes.
My condolences for your loss, it always hurts to lose friends and like that is even worse...

What amazes me is that people see all this death and devistation that drinking & driving causes, both in terms of personal and property damage and death and yet they still do it!

I mean christ even my father offers me a drink when he knows I have to drive, rationalizing it by saying its only one drink and it'll be out of my system in no time. <_<

Sorry but as far as I'm concerned, no amount of alcohol before driving is safe 'swhy I always take cabs or get rides if I know I want a drink or two... I just wish others would do the same.

NefCanuck
Yeah i heard about this on the news. Thats terrible man. Ive lost about 5 friends over the last 6 years, only one to drunk driving tho.

I would have to say that ALOT of people in this province, or at least this city, drink and drive. It absolutly blows my mind, and that they dont really have that many RIDE stop checks here.
I remmeber when i heard a Jeff Foxworthy joke saying "what the point in drinking if you cant drive"...i laughed, but it seems liek alot of people think that way here.
I lost an aunt to drunk and stoned teenage retards, I know exactly what that is like.

If he lives, he deserves to be taken out back each year on the day it happened and beat by the family of the people he killed / maimed.