FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Jiangling Landwind X6 Crashtest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://paultan.org/archives/2005/10/07/jia...t-outside-view/

LOL!! the videos are great.

I'm so glad nothing that bad is sold here (I think... hope...)
And people think driving one of those Smart cars is dangerous?

Well maybe thats another one of those chinese population control methods.
yeah... except it's being sold in Europe too... though they only expect to sell 1000 by July... which would mean what, perhaps they expect 2000 by the end of the year? not very ambitious, though I suppose slightly realistic...

It's gonna be 5000 pounds cheaper than it's competition, I can see people buying it... stupid people who probably deserve the death that will follow.
Guess this proves that you can put a price on your safety, and apparently that price isn't very high.

Sooner or later you know that these chinese P.O.S.'s will make there way to our shores. And it will only hurt the N.A. automakers who produce safe cars.
Guess it's not a good thing when the airbag deploys and then goes flying by your head as the dash continues through to the back seat.

scaaaaary
How can people sleep at night knowing they make such a piece of trash!!??

Simply disgraceful that they wasted all that good plastic and tin foil
habmann,Jan 5 2006, 08:55 PM Wrote:Guess this proves that you can put a price on your safety, and apparently that price isn't very high.

Sooner or later you know that these chinese P.O.S.'s will make there way to our shores. And it will only hurt the N.A. automakers who produce safe cars.
[right][snapback]163487[/snapback][/right]
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be allowed to be sold here.
Aka,Jan 5 2006, 10:26 PM Wrote:
habmann,Jan 5 2006, 08:55 PM Wrote:Guess this proves that you can put a price on your safety, and apparently that price isn't very high.

[right][snapback]163487[/snapback][/right]
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be allowed to be sold here.
[right][snapback]163518[/snapback][/right]

You would hope so, but the chinese wield a large stick when it comes to trading issues. When they say let us import our cars or we won't let you export your products into our country the rules can start to change unfortunately.

Personally i'll never by a chinese car, i don't even wanna touch one of those hyundia's or kia's, give me a good north american car or even a good european any day. I'll gladly pay the difference for the peace of mind.
What about a japanese car?
The Japanese control populations by auto-tinting the interior of the windows and let you drive right off the island... car, meet seabed.
I guess it would cost to much to add some crumple zones and a collapsible steering column, that is just brutal. At least there is one SUV that I wouldn't mind hitting with the Mini ;)

Laterz :)
It makes me wonder... is that thing worse or better than a normal SUV for the cars it hits.

Like if I got into an accident with that SUV would I be better off than if I got in an accident with something comparible but not crap?

Cuz if it's better for me, great, if it just makes it worse, than get it off the road.