FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Scrape By The Lake Car Show July 19/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the focus that won had a svt motor swap, but other than that pretty simple setup. and i agree that mustang is TERRIBLE!! no idea how it keeps winning. please hold back your last meal:

[Image: scrape-2009-123.jpg]

heres the focus that took 1st:

[Image: HPIM3000.jpg]
[Image: HPIM3001.jpg]
drunkinmonkey,Jul 20 2009, 06:59 PM Wrote:scrape was awesome i was there all day buti didnt enter this year cause of the door ...but next year for sure ....was an awesome show
[right][snapback]291383[/snapback][/right]

I thought I recognized your car in the parking lot, should have come over :lol:

NefCanuck
ahh i think i seen that focus with the alien eye tails and the billet grill.

No SVTF Saleen (Dean) this year? wonder why
fatphocus,Jul 20 2009, 08:21 PM Wrote:[Image: HPIM3001.jpg]
[right][snapback]291393[/snapback][/right]

Why would you smooth the hatch and then mout the plate like that? And this POS won something?
That focus came out to early gatherings. That was before I came on here.
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 20 2009, 10:49 PM Wrote:
fatphocus,Jul 20 2009, 08:21 PM Wrote:[Image: HPIM3001.jpg]
[right][snapback]291393[/snapback][/right]

Why would you smooth the hatch and then mout the plate like that? And this POS won something?
[right][snapback]291407[/snapback][/right]

i agree, why did that pos win? maybe no one else entered?
It took first in the Focus class followed by fatphocus's car and the SVTOA member's car I was hanging with was third.

NefCanuck
Congrats on bringing home the hardware!!!
yeah he won 1st and i took 2nd, a red svt took 3rd. it had roush bumpers and big wing, black euro rims and everything else stock minus a ps2 inside. the judge didnt like my car he didnt ask me anything about it just gave me low scores i saw the paper briefly with 3s and 4s out of 10 lol
That grey Focus looks like primer with clearcoat over it. As if it won 1st place!
the car looks pretty much identical to mine so if he won first im pretty sure i could too lol
You guys haven't learned yet Mustang won because of the fugly blue engine and air brush job, As for the Focus Sean you should have beaten him out I saw his car last year the colour is horrible but he does have a pretty serious stereo set up if I remeber correctly But wait don't you to? Yaa you should have won but welcome to the car show politics hes a returning member prob for about 3 or 4 years.
the mustang makes me sad when i look at it lol. the paint on his focus does look like primer with clearcoat..hes won 1st like the last 3 years i think so maybe they r friends / biased because even everyone at the show who checked all the cars out thought i shoulda won but yaa thats how it goes no biggie
He lives in Grimsby.
So he's local. Chances are he knows all the judges.
ANTHONYD,Jul 22 2009, 08:41 AM Wrote:He lives in Grimsby.
So he's local. Chances are he knows all the judges.
[right][snapback]291505[/snapback][/right]

Not "what you know" but "who you know" Oldie but a goodie :P

Heh, had to bring in the car to Dixie because the sunroof isn't sitting flush in the closed position anymore (It tries, but then raises itself at the rear by about a cm, looks like @$$, NVM it'll probably leak water like a sieve)

Guy behind me in line looks at the car and goes "What is it"? The service tech looks at him funny and goes "It's a Fusion" guy looks at him like "WTF? I've never seen one that looks like that before"

I love breakin' brains :lol:

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2