FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: License Plate Look Up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So background story is this, My dads pick up truck was vandalized on thursday, to the point where it is borderline written off. insurance is comming out today to check it out but its pretty well f*cked. all door handles are smashed in, box has a few major dents, reverse camera smashed outta tail gate, windsheild smashed, passenger window smashed out, both power/heated mirrors smashed, tailights are gone, interior cut and doused with gas and a hlaf dozen matches sitting there. O and its also a 2008 F250 Crew Cab FX4... 65,000$ down the tube

police say it is random, but it was one of 10 vehicles in the yard that night, and it was the only one touched. by what was done it was personal. Police wont even bother looking for a hand print or anything. This all happened thursday between 12:30 am and 8:00 am because i was there at both of these times.

I dropped by Sunday after lunch and saw 2 younger people, some dirty guy and some chick sitting in a newer uplander/montana SV6, told them it was private property and they slowly left. told me they were putting on make up, but van was backed up at the very back of yard beside the truck. i have a license plate and i want to see if it comes back to a relative of some people that have been causing issues in some friends lives that seem to have a hard on for wrecking everything and anything.

If somebody has a way to look up name on registration it would be awesome. license plate is BASR 951 and is ontario plates on a blue chevy van.

TIA and if you can help out it would be greatly appreciated.

I would have lit up the fuel when I found it and finished the job right.

Sorry for your father. Hope the cops get it sorted out for you.
Apperently for $21+tax you could find out....

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forumscense...ontario-563302/
thanks nik, im checking out where i believe this van to be from, if im not able to track it down to the people then o well, if i do, im getting license run at a kiosk. just did a quick online check, 2007 blue chevy
FYI, keep this thread to a min if you have to put some labour in. You know what I mean.
Because dam that was a nice truck.
ya it "was" a nice truck... not so much now with the new modifications done to it and that gasoline air freshener.

That totally sucks I hope insurance covers the loss
wana sell the tale-gate

sorry for you loss
tail gate is fubared anyways lol

trucks @ golden triangle in cambridge, we will see this after or tomorrow whether they write it off or not.
just go to mto kiosk, you can get an address from someones licence plate and it won't cost you anything.
ru sure? I thought it was 21$...
That really sucks man... sorry to hear about it.

Unfortunately, when it comes to vehicles, if there wasn't a security camera, or witnesses on it at the time, the police are basically there for insurance purposes and no more.

The sad truth is that the manpower and money required to do forensics and investigate a random (even if random means targetted at you) far outweighs anything else.

Hopefully you can help the police track down some suspects, but most likely, this is in insurance hands.

Good luck with everything.. hope it gets sorted out in a timely manner for ya.