FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: In Dash Screens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok whats everyones opinon on indash screens

should i go pioneer, clarion, panasonic or kenwood????
what no alpine ?
I have the pioneer one, and i like it...it's last years model yes, but still works like it's brand new, plus you don't want TOO many bells and whistles lol..you won't be disapointed with one, but make sure it's touch screen, cuase they are fun :D
I am normally partial to Clarion but, I believe that Pioneer makes a better unit!

microbunny,Jan 3 2006, 05:47 PM Wrote:I am normally partial to Clarion but, I believe that Pioneer makes a better unit!
[right][snapback]163096[/snapback][/right]

Especially when comparing prices.

I like the Pioneer's... but many will beg to differ. Good medium in quality, function and overall looks.
I like them!! I want one!!!

But I'm not partial to any specific one!!

HeHeHeHe :D

I just think it will be a fun toy, and if it comes with NAV, then that will
do just good for my gf!!

:)
Saw some alpine ones in Visions last week, looked sexy.
I like the Eclispe units, the calrion is OK, but when playing regular music it just shows the list of songs. Really the clarion is basic but functional. The pioneer is really function packed and has cool GUI. Ive havent used the alpine enough to give fair input.
David
Im a big fan of Clarion HU's. my buddy has one of theres in dash screens and loves it.
I had the Pioneer and didn't have any issue.