FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello there..

I am a long time lurker, first time poster.

here is my car:

[Image: side1.jpg]

look forward to postin here!

~Lorne

edit, picture updated.
looks sweet! Needs a litle bit of a drop tho :P
hardk0re,Jan 3 2006, 01:40 AM Wrote:looks sweet!  Needs a litle bit of a drop tho :P
[right][snapback]162901[/snapback][/right]

I am also retarded, this shouldve dropped into the 'from the street' forum, can it be moved?
hardk0re,Jan 2 2006, 08:40 PM Wrote:looks sweet!  Needs a litle bit of a drop tho :P

I 2nd that. A drop would definately make that car look alot better.

Otherwise not to shabby looking.
habmann,Jan 3 2006, 01:54 AM Wrote:
hardk0re,Jan 2 2006, 08:40 PM Wrote:looks sweet!  Needs a litle bit of a drop tho :P

I 2nd that. A drop would definately make that car look alot better.

Otherwise not to shabby looking.
[right][snapback]162904[/snapback][/right]

These are waiting to go in...

waiting for my penile brother to come over back to victoria so we can use his spring compressor, cheapness pays lol
looking nice I like the body kit and rims but be prepared for the following 2 comments.

1. needs a drop
2. lose the spoiler

:)
I like the spoiler..its tight~

need a drop but, it looks great
nass,Jan 3 2006, 02:13 AM Wrote:looking nice I like the body kit and rims but be prepared for the following 2 comments.

1. needs a drop
2. lose the spoiler

[right][snapback]162916[/snapback][/right]

lose the spoiler?

ok, check back next sunday :)
PerfectSaiyan,Jan 3 2006, 02:28 AM Wrote:
nass,Jan 3 2006, 02:13 AM Wrote:looking nice I like the body kit and rims but be prepared for the following 2 comments.

1. needs a drop
2. lose the spoiler

[right][snapback]162916[/snapback][/right]

lose the spoiler?

ok, check back next sunday :)
[right][snapback]162920[/snapback][/right]

I personally don't mind it, but I have read others on here not liking spoilers on sedans or hatches. Yours seems to flow with the car well and doesn't scream out for attention.
Quote:I personally don't mind it, but I have read others on here not liking spoilers on sedans or hatches. Yours seems to flow with the car well and doesn't scream out for attention.
[right][snapback]162928[/snapback][/right]

oh I BEG to differ, I get so much attention now... whenever I drive home at night its basically a race, every other slighty modified Honda wants to tussle. I mean it gets so annoying I found an alternative route that takes me an extra 5 minutes, but has a lot of twisties in it.

it is being taken off next week and being replaced buy a RS Flush mount Spoiler from F2, bought through ZX3Tuning.
Here's mine sittin' on eibach sportlines and 18's :D

[Image: 100_0309.jpg]
SL8RZZX3,Jan 3 2006, 02:53 AM Wrote:Here's mine sittin' on eibach sportlines and 18's  :D

[Image: 100_0309.jpg]
[right][snapback]162940[/snapback][/right]

rub much at all?

im only runnin 17s and am only dropping it 1.5 on FocusSport H&R Springs
Nice Car PerfectSaiyan

All it needs is a drop and it be perfect :)

Kool_ZX3,Jan 3 2006, 03:44 AM Wrote:Nice Car PerfectSaiyan

All it needs is a drop and it be perfect :)
[right][snapback]162964[/snapback][/right]

all puns intended I am sure :lol:
Welcome!
I like the spoiler, and I'm usually part of the "anti-spoiler" crowd.

It's nice to see another tastefully-modded Focus here!

:hi:
Nice to see another black Focus, definately get on that drop ASAP, and glad to see you come around and decided to go with the RS spoiler.
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 3 2006, 02:21 PM Wrote:I like the spoiler, and I'm usually part of the "anti-spoiler" crowd.

It's nice to see another tastefully-modded Focus here!

:hi:
[right][snapback]162980[/snapback][/right]

thanks for that I was always concerned that my car wasnt done tastefully and it would be made fun of.. But i guess that happens with everyones car (unelss of course it is a Zonda)
PerfectSaiyan,Jan 2 2006, 10:45 PM Wrote:it is being taken off next week and being replaced buy a RS Flush mount Spoiler from F2, bought through ZX3Tuning.
[right][snapback]162934[/snapback][/right]

And sold to ME!
OKAY OKAY I KNOW I SUCK AT PHOTOSHOP....just an idea though..looks good..

[Image: side1DROP.jpg]
Pages: 1 2