FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tokico D-spec Shocks & Struts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking around at the various adjustable suspension kits . While doing this I have come across Tokico D-Spec shocks and struts, and while there is no application yet for the focus , this spring Tokico says they will have the kit ready!

My question is, has anyone had experice with Tokico products, and this D-spec line of suspension gear? On any model of car?

opinions...?
\
Tokico D-Spec shocks & struts
You'd think after 7 model years they'd be ready. I don't know, perhaps there's a better choice for what you want to do.

Ask Kev about his coilovers... I think they're KW?
NOS2Go4Me,Jan 1 2006, 11:38 PM Wrote:You'd think after 7 model years they'd be ready. I don't know, perhaps there's a better choice for what you want to do.

Ask Kev about his coilovers... I think they're KW?
[right][snapback]162807[/snapback][/right]

They have focus applications but the d-spec line is newer! and hasnt it been 9 model years altogether,,,1998-2006??

Well I was referring to NA, not Europe :)

Otherwise, yes it has been 9 years.

I didn't dig around their site for a lot... just making observations based on what I saw already offered for that line.

It's like if someone told me that HKS or some other turbo / hi-po company told me they had just finished their SPI turbo kit - I'd be more than a little skeptical.
The svt suspension is made by Tokico, this company is an OEM supplier for ford B)
kev's Coilovers are FK.
Flofocus,Jan 2 2006, 05:54 PM Wrote:kev's Coilovers are FK.
[right][snapback]162883[/snapback][/right]

owned! :lol:
I was merely stating to ask him what he thought of them as a possible alternative to these non-existant coilovers :P
B)
microbunny,Jan 2 2006, 02:09 AM Wrote:I've been looking around at the various adjustable suspension kits . While doing this I have come across Tokico D-Spec shocks and struts, and while there is no application yet for the focus , this spring Tokico says they will have the kit ready!

My question is, has anyone had experice with Tokico products, and this D-spec line of suspension gear? On any model of car?

opinions...?
\
[right][snapback]162791[/snapback][/right]

my buddy had tokico blues on his integra and once a year he'd have to get them replaced cause they started leaking. They replaced them free minus the labour. He finally said enough and went to koni with no issues. He has an integra and it was lowered a good amount.
nass,Jan 3 2006, 11:00 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Jan 2 2006, 02:09 AM Wrote:I've been looking around at the various adjustable suspension kits . While doing this I have come across Tokico D-Spec shocks and struts, and while there is no application yet for the focus , this spring Tokico says they will have the kit ready!

opinions...?
\
[right][snapback]162791[/snapback][/right]

my buddy had tokico blues on his integra and once a year he'd have to get them replaced cause they started leaking. They replaced them free minus the labour. He finally said enough and went to koni with no issues. He has an integra and it was lowered a good amount.
[right][snapback]163169[/snapback][/right]

cmon nass, that whole story is a lie

you have no buddies
meford4u,Jan 3 2006, 11:24 PM Wrote:cmon nass, that whole story is a lie

you have no buddies
[right][snapback]163174[/snapback][/right]

owned!
microbunny,Jan 5 2006, 01:53 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Jan 3 2006, 11:24 PM Wrote:cmon nass, that whole story is a lie

you have no buddies
[right][snapback]163174[/snapback][/right]

owned!