FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lower Grill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i've finally been able to save some money up, and i was thinking i should be getting my focus ready for this springs, selling season.

So am going to be putting my focus back into shape, but i think one thing that would really make it look alot better, would be a lower grill. so

Does anyone have, or know where i can get a lower grill for a

2001 Ford Focus SE {auto}(no mods, stock as can be, has the sports package and I think that's it.

If anyone can help me out in the least. i thank you!

oh and how much am i looking at for a new one from ford?
Tri_kento,Dec 30 2005, 04:31 PM Wrote:Well i've finally been able to save some money up, and i was thinking i should be getting my focus ready for this springs, selling season.

So am going to be putting my focus back into shape, but i think one thing that would really make it look alot better, would be a lower grill. so

Does anyone have, or know where i can get a lower grill for a

2001 Ford Focus SE {auto}(no mods, stock as can be, has the sports package and I think that's it.

If anyone can help me out in the least. i thank you!

oh and how much am i looking at for a new one from ford?
[right][snapback]162558[/snapback][/right]

Talk to Mitch about a euro-style grille! If thats what your after, other than that..you could always get mesh and make one custom on your own as well
Well i was kinda hopeing for a regular stock grill, they don't look amazing or anything, but alot better then it does now.... no grill just looks poor.

But i spos i could make one to, i'll just have to leave room for the fogs.
i have a centre grille from a ZX3. my car came with teh fog lights, and i used my stock bumper tio make a custom bumper ( which turned out ok) but i have the stock centre grill and u can have it for like 40 bucks if u want it and if u want i'll throw in the fog lights for 80, so 80 takes all

let me know
Tri_kento,Dec 30 2005, 04:52 PM Wrote:Well i was kinda hopeing for a regular stock grill, they don't look amazing or anything, but alot better then it does now.... no grill just looks poor.

But i spos i could make one to, i'll just have to leave room for the fogs.
[right][snapback]162568[/snapback][/right]

OHH...you dont even have one currently...?

I see...
You selling your car, how much????
[Image: 2072962_2_full.jpg]

Well that's the bes picture i got of it, but yea it really needs the lowerr grill... it really looks poor, umm. I don't need any fog lights tho, i had bought a brand new set of "Road King" fogs for it. i just need the lower grill. and for 40$ sure. ;)

(oh and for how much am selling?, I really don't have any prices yet, i might just be a nice little brother and give to car to my needy sisters, since they need a good car more then i do. even tho i do love my focus. i should sell or give it to my sisters, i'd much rather get my hands on an old 68-71 mustang fast back.)
i have an extra lower grille without the fog light space, just sitting in my garage
Would u care to part with it?

PM with the details if so.
I have part of a lower grill, it has the ends of it (the foglight mounts) cut off since I used them on my euro grill. I dont know how you'd mount it though, you can have it if you want it.
Wow that sounds good, and your only like a 1hour drive away from melville..

Guilty u show pm with some info, like days i could reach u, how much u want for it. and so forth. ;)