FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What I Am Thankful For Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in reverse order, just to be interesting.

5. Beer I drank too much of today.

4. I had to only spend 3 minutes in the same room with my mother-in-law

3. My copious amounts of golf equipment

2. My new rims

1. AnthonyD

Why Anthond D as number 1? He told me about LuLulemon yoga pants for women. I bought 2 pairs for the wife. She loves 'em. And damn does her ass look 15 years younger in them. I love you man!
*shutter* :huh:
What I'm thankful for:

1. Weather was fine for driving to my father's this morning to celebrate Christmas with him and his wife.

2. In the afternoon my mother let me drink as much as I needed to to drown out my obnoxious brother while I was at her place (I took a cab there & back)

3. My mother only managed to get slightly obnoxious as she was drinking (We got into an *ahem* debate over whether she was sober enough to drive after I watched her down half a bottle of wine with me as we ate dinner :D)

4. The presents natch ;)

5. The fact that everyone in the family is safe and looked after for another year...

NefCanuck
I'm thankfull for not being rediculously hung-over dispite the whole case of beer I bought last night.

I am thankful for:

1. Family being healthy and able to get together with great ease.

2. All the cash I got and all the shirts.

3. I am one year closer to getting rid of the focus!
ANTHONYD,Dec 26 2005, 01:51 PM Wrote:I'm thankfull for not being rediculously hung-over dispite the whole case of beer I bought last night.
[right][snapback]162245[/snapback][/right]

i think you mean all the beer you drank..........buying beer has nothing to do with the level of alcohol that is consumed.............ahahah for christmas i am gonna be a dick!
brucktown,Dec 26 2005, 07:08 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Dec 26 2005, 01:51 PM Wrote:I'm thankfull for not being rediculously hung-over dispite the whole case of beer I bought last night.
[right][snapback]162245[/snapback][/right]

i think you mean all the beer you drank..........buying beer has nothing to do with the level of alcohol that is consumed.............ahahah for christmas i am gonna be a dick!
[right][snapback]162263[/snapback][/right]

gonna????

Step up to I am a dick!
What I'm thankful for:

1. Helping my family have a wicked Christmas. We brought over Dance Dance Revolution and my parents and all other family relatives LOVED it. We played for hours.

2. My pocket bike.

3. The Focus in the shop getting the mass amounts of work, and then more work when it gets out of the shop.

4. The winter beater I bought for $1000 and sold for $5000.

5. The plasma TV I bought yesterday!

I think that's it...lol

:D