FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well guys, now that it's officially christmas (12:32am) i wish you guys a merry christmas, and seeing as it's gonna be a drunk fest till new years, a happy new years also....
Yes Merry Christmas to all.

(let's hope for some performance parts .... come on santa)
Merry Christmas to one and all!!!!

As well if I forget!! Happy New year!!

Ciao for now and Drive Safe & Sober!

ZX3guy2000,Dec 25 2005, 07:01 AM Wrote:Merry Christmas to one and all!!!! 

As well if I forget!!  Happy New year!!

Ciao for now and Drive Safe & Sober!
[right][snapback]162226[/snapback][/right]

You too, and everyone else. Merry Christmas.
I'm sitting here taking a break from figuring out how to assemble my new 6 foot display case for all my statues. At least it has a complete instruction booklet, unlike my last computer desk.

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Brian, we'll be up that way for New Year's. We'll have to get together at Timmy's in Garson one night :D
[Image: 373404490_l.gif]
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 25 2005, 12:31 PM Wrote:I'm sitting here taking a break from figuring out how to assemble my new 6 foot display case for all my statues. At least it has a complete instruction booklet, unlike my last computer desk.

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Brian, we'll be up that way for New Year's. We'll have to get together at Timmy's in Garson one night :D
[right][snapback]162231[/snapback][/right]

for sure adam, hit me up on MSN, i think i have a new cell number since the last time you were up lol ( i change cells as often as i change my shorts) and we will deffinately have to meet up
Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Festivus/Winter Solstice/Winter-een-mas.