FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: September 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's something I'd expect from our resident "Jumper"
Well worth the hour it took to watch. Kind of makes you think. Nice to see people looking from the other side of the fence.

But on the other hand I wouldn't want to be the guy who put that together. I bet he has some enimies.
I've seen some of this stuff before and read a lot of it. Some of it just doesn't add up, but other parts make you think. Some of it I have to take his word on cuz I don't know the information, and that's not really too great. I'd like to look up some of it to see how it matches up, but I'm too lazy.
Aka,Dec 23 2005, 12:09 AM Wrote:I'd like to look up some of it to see how it matches up, but I'm too lazy.
[right][snapback]162097[/snapback][/right]

They really worth it to watch them.
snoopy,Dec 23 2005, 08:04 AM Wrote:
Aka,Dec 23 2005, 12:09 AM Wrote:I'd like to look up some of it to see how it matches up, but I'm too lazy.
[right][snapback]162097[/snapback][/right]

They really worth it to watch them.
[right][snapback]162106[/snapback][/right]
I did watch, before I replied. I'd still can't take the guys word on it, I don't know him, I don't trust him, and I don't know where he got his information. How much is made up? just because there's names in it doesn't mean they're real etc.. that's what I'd like to look up, to see if all that was said happened the way it was presented. When you don't know the whole story, it's easy to be deceived.
Focus man, Focus.,Dec 23 2005, 04:48 AM Wrote:Well worth the hour it took to watch.  Kind of makes you think.  Nice to see people looking from the other side of the fence.

But on the other hand I wouldn't want to be the guy who put that together.  I bet he has some enimies.
[right][snapback]162095[/snapback][/right]

I know of the guy who wrote and directed that "loose change" piece. A very unique and controversial type guy to say the least. He definately doesn't seem to care about possible government repercussions. The kid has some brass balls to put stuff out like that.
Think about the volume of information you receive at work and home in a day and then imagine that times billions. We all know what dealing with government is like even if you work for them or have inside connections. Things take time, get overlooked, prioritized wrong or ignored until too late.

Government (any) is like that.

9/11 happened, deal with it.

Their probably is a conspiracy but not the kind that has been proposed. In fact conspiracy is probably the wrong word; a cover up is perhaps more apt.

There is no doubt 2 hijacked full size airplanes hit the towers and that it was a surprise to the US gov.

Their shame is ignoring the warnings and denying (due to the volume of information) what appears to be the fact that the same group "probably" con-currently pre-planted secondary Improvised Explosive Devices (IED's) to complete the mission at the twin towers.

The US Gov didn't "let it happen" but denying or acknowleding existance of secondary IED's, or the fact the people who would do it or want to do it have been here for years, is a way to save face and villify the enemy even more. This would be the true "conspiracy" because that would indicate they underestimated how crazy the people they are dealing with actually are.

The Pentagon impact, even to me, is more suspicious and their is likely a conspiracy but not the one proposed. I agree it was probably not a hijacked scheduled jetliner flight that hit the Pentagon but something else.

With the knowledge of what had already happened in NYC the scheduled flight said to have hit Washington was probably shot down over the ocean by US fighter jets (either by mistake or justified it does not matter) before it could do major damage. The conspiracy is that the US probably did shoot down an airliner based on a heat of the moment decisions (either by mistake or even if it was truly hijacked, either way they probably did the best they could and acted the same way as you or I) but the conspiracy part is rather than admitting to being "over cautious" an excuse was found by sending a missile into the Pentagon.

I think the families of those who died in the Penatgon event would rather remember their people as heros rather than pawns and so does the US gov.

Lets let them be and there is no doubt the world is a better place without the old Afgan, Iraq, _______,________
But the old Afgan/Iraq/_____ is just the american powerhouses + middle easter powerhouses anyways.

Lol.. Its all stupid... It really is. Its not even worth thinking about anymore. Just live your own life and dont get too caught up in anything because in the grand scheme of things we A. Cant do anything about it and B. Itll only hurt us to try.

We only have ~60-80 odd years on this planet. Might as well do as we wish with the time and get as much of that in as we can ... just incase s**t ever does happen where we are sucked into a mess.
^---That almost sounded like a good idea for a second. Than I thought about it. It's a horrible view of the world.