FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Busted Focus, Busted Knee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well,

The bunny almost got taken out tonight folks!

Got t-boned by a lady running a light and flew into a ditch....I busted my knee and smashed up my hand and the focus got a big amount of damage to both drivers-side doors, the side panel, the fender, and rear quarter...

The car was actually still driveable and my dad got it home for me....I just got out of the hospital and I'm cool...just sore and bandaged up...they couldnt put a cast on me cause it woulda been a whole leg cast and I wouldnt be able to walk or work or anything...I dunno what else to say so....

[Image: HPIM2139.jpg]
[Image: HPIM2140.jpg]
[Image: HPIM2141.jpg]
[Image: HPIM2142.jpg]

Sorry about your luck fuktard.

Next time head on all the way baby!!!
wow man. that's a sh*tload of damage!
Bring it to my house. I can buff that right out. No problem for you jerkass!
meford4u,Dec 22 2005, 07:24 PM Wrote:Bring it to my house.  I can buff that right out.  No problem for you jerkass!
[right][snapback]162060[/snapback][/right]

your a fukin asshole!
this all happened because '05s don't have door guards. i swear
CheckMyVitals,Dec 22 2005, 07:34 PM Wrote:this all happened because '05s don't have door guards. i swear
[right][snapback]162062[/snapback][/right]

door gaurds?!
that sucks to here man, hope things work out for ya. Thats a hellovalotta damage to fix there.....
microbunny,Dec 22 2005, 08:39 PM Wrote:
CheckMyVitals,Dec 22 2005, 07:34 PM Wrote:this all happened because '05s don't have door guards. i swear
[right][snapback]162062[/snapback][/right]

door gaurds?!
[right][snapback]162063[/snapback][/right]

I think he means mouldings. Shitty deals about the car, sorry to hear you got banged up, but at least its not worse.
Always triple-check your intersections at this time of year because of asshats.

At least you're in one piece Paul! Hope you get better soon d00d.
If he means mouldings..I got em on my car...they are messing there cause from what I can assume they are lying in a ditch buried in snow...

They are on my passenger side!

Only the ST's have no door mouldings
Paul....glad to hear your ok, with just minor injuries (sorta)....but you aren't having the greatest luck this year man..hope things look up for you in the new year!
glad you are ok! any idea if its going to be a fix or a write off at this point?
Christ that's $5k of damage right there and all because some twit decides she has the right to run a signal.

Busted knee? :blink: Are we talking serious repair work needed or just a sprain here? 'cause lemme tell ya from experience, knee problems suck

NefCanuck
I see 2 brand new door in the future..............

Happend to me too, the lady said she sneezed as the light turned............thing is the light was green for me for at least a minute.
D-Dub,Dec 22 2005, 08: Wrote:I see 2 brand new door in the future..............

Happend to me too, the lady said she sneezed as the light turned............thing is the light was green for me for at least a minute.
[right][snapback]162078[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, 2 new doors, fender, trim, rear panel work...some paint/touch-ups//

There is no way that this is a write off...my pops drove it home after it got pulled to the road and he said it doesnt even pull either way at all...

tires are all fine...no damage to front end whatsoever, or rear, or passenger side...

1 rim is scratched to rat s**t...and that appears to be the extent...

if I can get away with 2 door skins, a fender, and some bodywork....it'll be out in a few days!!~

Not that I can drive technically but, it'll be nice to have a car sittin in my garage again..... <_<
Hey paul, Glad you are OK, is there any damages to the B Piller? or frame? BC if it is then it will be most like a write off. You should just drive the car off the cliff and blame the lady ;)
mo_focus,Dec 22 2005, 09:26 PM Wrote:Hey paul, Glad you are OK, is there any damages to the B Piller? or frame? BC if it is then it will be most like a write off. You should just drive the car off the cliff and blame the lady ;)
[right][snapback]162082[/snapback][/right]

It's too dark...I havent been able to do a full inspection but it doesnt look as bad as I thought....

replace the door skins and thats 90% of the damage right there! The rear door opens kinda messed though, the drivers is like normal...except you can see inside the panel...

by the way..nobody has asked what the lady was driving.....

A truck

Go buy a truck.

The wife got rear ended this week at the mall.

Once again, no damage to me, the Mirano was air bags deployed amoung vaious other items and it was not our fault.

I love my armoured vehicle.
Sorry to hear it Bunny. That sucks.

Weren't we just talking about red light runners...?

:angry2:
Pages: 1 2 3