FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Racing Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you order parts from the ford racing catalog at the dealer, do you pay for shipping charges?
euro,Dec 22 2005, 10:03 AM Wrote:When you order parts from the ford racing catalog at the dealer, do you pay for shipping charges?
[right][snapback]162004[/snapback][/right]

Im pretty sure you will get charge shipping. Or you'll need to make a deal wi
Just normal stuff like plug wires or something I don't charge shipping for that stuff, crate engines and big stuff..... well thats another story cuz i can ship right to your door (depends on location)
It depends on the dealer.
Nope. Ordered some rather large pieces from them and never got charged shipping.

I would say it depends on the dealer. I ordered my tach driver from SHM, drove there to pick it up, and wasn't charged anything extra.

I ordered a Bullit Dead Pedal from Dixie, drove there and got charged some $6 for a "shipping fee" (special order I guess), I was pissed because this wasn't disclosed before I ordered it, could have got it cheaper elsewhere. The thing weighs as much as a pack of smokes and is about the same size. $6? I won't deal with them again.
Depends on the dealer with my experiences, and the nudge-nudge-wink-wink factor :rolleyes:
Anytime I've ordered FRPP, there's no shipping charges. Even when I order Steeda and Roush through the dealer, there's no shipping charges.

I don't think it's fair, the majority of the stuff is shipped through DHL, and that's just like a constant courier company for dealerships. Something like an annual contract fee for unlimited use?
That's good news, the torsen lsd is $550us in the Ford racing catalog. I'll check with Metro Ford here in Calgary for shipping charges, I'll keep you informed....