FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sh....it Happens !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My episode ended with the jack on my
work bench, a bent fastner for the spare tire.
The manuel has no pics as to how they are
configured in the spare tire bay.
:blink:
Can someone please take a picture of thier
spare n jack location for me please.
Thank You.
Isn't it in the trunk, under the mat. The spare tire covers the jack I beleive.

EDIT: Ohhh. you wanna know how they go back. Sorry dude. I'd take a pic of my trunk if I didn't have so much heavy s**t in there right now. I'll try and find a pic regardless...

Well here's a pic. Seems like your not the only one with this difficulty.

http://www.focushacks.com/index.php?modid=24
euro_zx5,Jan 9 2006, 06:32 AM Wrote:Isn't it in the trunk, under the mat. The spare tire covers the jack I beleive.

EDIT: Ohhh. you wanna know how they go back. Sorry dude. I'd take a pic of my trunk if I didn't have so much heavy s**t in there right now. I'll try and find a pic regardless...

Well here's a pic. Seems like your not the only one with this difficulty.

http://www.focushacks.com/index.php?modid=24
[right][snapback]163905[/snapback][/right]

Fawkin' awesome now i can acutally put my spare and jack in properly....took me a whole whack of time to put it back in...and it's not even right...BWHHAHAHHAAHHAHA...

GREAT POST
hahah same problem with me, i couldn't get it in right so the mat was unlevel! pissed me right off so i left it out for the one day and of course i got a flat tire and couldn't jack my car up to change it. had to call a tow truck! :angry2:
I don't have my spare in.. it's like a mother in law, dead weight

ooo I bet some of you can relate
nass,Jan 10 2006, 03:13 AM Wrote:I don't have my spare in.. it's like a mother in law, dead weight

ooo I bet some of you can relate
[right][snapback]164110[/snapback][/right]

not yet but heres to hopin!
No problemo! :)
You must be pretty fukin slow if you cant even replace the spare tire/jack into your own car.... :unsure:

Well i've never had to, but he doesn't seem to be the only one... I mean someone actually made that page I showed him that needed the exact same help. Bah... some are used to things a little easier I guess.
I'd use a spare or my mother-in-law to hold my car up.
(05-24-2010, 10:31 AM)moon111 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd use a spare or my mother-in-law to hold my car up.

Welcome moon ... and thanks for resurrecting this thread - good times.
(05-24-2010, 12:59 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2010, 10:31 AM)moon111 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd use a spare or my mother-in-law to hold my car up.

Welcome moon ... and thanks for resurrecting this thread - good times.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....ohh i remember when i did that for the SVT exhaust rattle thread lawlz