FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Snl Drops Mad Rhymes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought this was super funny. But i might also be the rocks i smoked.

Chronic-als
I think I seen this last weekend on the actual show. I can't go to that site here at work but if it's the same thing I was thinking of, pretty funny....
Needs more cowbell.
That's funny? :huh:
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 21 2005, 07:23 PM Wrote:That's funny? :huh:
[right][snapback]161959[/snapback][/right]

Yes, yes it is. :lol:

saw that last saturday... friggin hilarious. Thats one of the the new guys with Parnell and he can hold his own but nobody beats Parnell. He looks like a perv no matter what he's doing. lol
dabigmandan,Dec 21 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:saw that last saturday... friggin hilarious. Thats one of the the new guys with Parnell and he can hold his own but nobody beats Parnell. He looks like a perv no matter what he's doing. lol
[right][snapback]161965[/snapback][/right]

I watched it on saturday to, it was hilarious :lol:
I saw that on Saturday, it was awesome.. I had stopped watching SNL for quite a while since they were just getting bad. That last episode though was pretty great all the way through.

My girlfriend loves that song, she found a page with the video and watches it over and over again. Sort of creepy..
I think why i like it so much is becuase is sounds like a REAL hip-hop song, and the whole cup cakes thing, bakers dozen...friggin great!