FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dear Lord The Officiating Is Brutal Tonite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not about to say that the Leafs are playing their finest hours of hockey, but WTF is with the officiating.
And it goes both ways.

Islanders first goal. Obvious kick in and they go upstairs..........GOAL???

Islander 3rd goal Parrish charges the net and the puck goes in off of him. The count the goal instead of giving him a penalty for goaltender interference and they award the goal to the captain???

Then the Leaf player with a 5on3 situation draws a penalty for diving at the puck and the Islanders are penalized?

I don't get the new shitty NHL.

I'm going back to the 4-4 game goal parade.

Should be 10-12 by the time things are done. Let's see if I am right.
Moral of story....

Leafs suck
microbunny,Dec 19 2005, 10:44 PM Wrote:Moral of story....

Leafs suck
[right][snapback]161723[/snapback][/right]

I have to agree, too bad I just checked the score and it's 9-6 for teh pole smokers....damn Stajan.
microbunny,Dec 19 2005, 09:44 PM Wrote:Moral of story....

Leafs suck

No u suck copper boy

Go back to the sedan faction, your not wanted here!
Hell... with an attitude like that, we don't want him in the Faction either!

At least they won :rolleyes:
one's gotta hope that by next year the refs and players will have learnt what is a bad touch and what is a good touch. I agree with meford, I've never seen so many 4 on 3 5 on 3 in a season before, they hand out penalties like candies now adays.
I dunno, I watched the game last night and sure the Leafs got screwed (I was expecting the game to be sponsored by the Home Hardware Retract-A-Bit Screwdriver <_< ) but a few calls went their way too, specifically that one play where the Leafs player dove to try and stop the puck and Yashin was called for tripping. I was like :blink:

But the Leafs were guilty of swinging the lumber around last night in a careless manner over & over again... it was like they were out looking for Christmas trees and every Islanders sweater looked like a nice 6' Blue Spruce :rolleyes:

Still we won but man was it a stink burger...

NefCanuck
I went.

Had Platnum Club seats.

Great game. Eddie looked like s**t.
microbunny,Dec 20 2005, 02:44 AM Wrote:Moral of story....

Leafs suck

Yup. I agree. Thats all there is too it.