FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Seriously Pissed Right Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
damned damned damned HELL.

I found it. Not impressed with their site. Apparently I ordered the wrong damned part.
damn.

damn damn damn
ct should be able to help you.
OWN3D by tha new UDP!
damn damn damn
Are you talking about that ZX2.com guy selling his own UDPs? That guy was over on FF being a total ass and had his account 'adjusted' on there.

If not, what are you talking about? Curious.......
They had a typo on their site... and the belt I ordered for my Focus was massively too short. Even excluding the AC compressor... then it was a tad too long.

HOLY FAWK :angry:

On the phone right now trying to find the right belt and have it ordered in.

I'm going to probably order the 64.5" belt CT recommended... as apparently the other part number listed doesn't exist! :angry:
[Image: MAAN-cover-150w.jpg]
just tell them to get out some string and start measuring .. otherwise CT or ford should have a variety of lengths of belts in stock that you should find something that works
Should of done this mod yourself. :P
I still woulda ordered the wrong damn belt. D'oh!

Getting the new belt after work, and then deciding whether or not it'll get done this week. Not sure.

At least they've loosened it off some :P . Seeing as they were able to do the install without removing the wheel, technically I should be able to do the same. Hmm.

It's also dropping in temperature this week for the remainder... not looking forward to that. Especially not if I am going to be attempting a pulley swap. I've done exhausts in -15C weather... ick.