FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Don't Lip Off To Those Punks On The Bus..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.ottawasun.com/News/OttawaAndReg...359236-sun.html

Its not only Toronto thats having a seriousproblems with guns now. I guess some argument on the bus started this....which is scray cuz I *always* tell the teenagers that are swearing to tone it down on the bus, I ususally get lip but they usually stfu when another *older* person says the same right after me...

Two chinese students were shot and killed 2 weeks ago in Ottawa. Now this one...

Its getting bad, guys, dont be brave anymore and say what your thinking to these brats, it may get you shot since these pansy asses cant put up there dukes.

EDIT: Read the article...haha...dont lip off to people driving SUV's. :ph34r: :lol:
Wow... that's nuts.

It just goes to show you what kind of world we live in where arguments and fights aren't with words or even fists... just pussies and their guns.
Bring back capital punishment!
Capital punishment, yeah right.

Better to let them suffer.
Something has to be changed in the penalties because these kids these days aren't scared to go to jail. A slap on the wrist isn't enough. Whatever crime you commit should be done back to you or an equivalent. You steal, goodbye hands. You beat someone up, when that person heals they get to beat the crap out of you while you're tied up. You rape someone then bubba the biggest black gay guy in jail gets you to be his bitch.
MAlby7,Dec 19 2005, 04:33 PM Wrote:Something has to be changed in the penalties because these kids these days aren't scared to go to jail.  A slap on the wrist isn't enough.  Whatever crime you commit should be done back to you or an equivalent.  You steal, goodbye hands.  You beat someone up, when that person heals they get to beat the crap out of you while you're tied up.  You rape someone then bubba the biggest black gay guy in jail gets you to be his bitch.
[right][snapback]161608[/snapback][/right]

I agree completely.
FociPhil,Dec 19 2005, 04:37 PM Wrote:
MAlby7,Dec 19 2005, 04:33 PM Wrote:Something has to be changed in the penalties because these kids these days aren't scared to go to jail.  A slap on the wrist isn't enough.  Whatever crime you commit should be done back to you or an equivalent.  You steal, goodbye hands.  You beat someone up, when that person heals they get to beat the crap out of you while you're tied up.  You rape someone then bubba the biggest black gay guy in jail gets you to be his bitch.
[right][snapback]161608[/snapback][/right]

I agree completely.
[right][snapback]161609[/snapback][/right]

100% agree. There would be a 0% crime rate. The problem is society is too sensitive for something like that.
Well everything will be safe after the January election. The Liberals are going to ban handguns. And I hear the Liberals are also going to ban all crimes by the summer, so we will all be safe :rolleyes:
CanadaSVT,Dec 20 2005, 02:41 PM Wrote:Well everything will be safe after the January election.  The Liberals are going to ban handguns.  And I hear the Liberals are also going to ban all crimes by the summer, so we will all be safe :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]161804[/snapback][/right]

Sweet, thank god for governments. What would we do without them heh.