FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hey Rogers Employees!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im drunk so read with caution...

I just spent 14 hours today doing a 1 day crammed photoshoot for your next ad campaign .. they are using Parkour to sell the phones... Sorta cheesy from Parkour perspective, but ... Oh well right... it pays the bills and its not that harmfull for it...

So picky though .. goddamn rogers artsy people .. their ads suck anyways... why be anymore picky .. obviously its not working!

I cant get prints for like 3 months from the guy who took the pictures.... Maybe one of you guys will be able to "borrow" some instore stuff and "lend" it to me .. when it does come out... =P Get my drift? Or else im just going to head to some store and steal the pictures and seriously jet with them... they will never catch me even with a thing in my hand.

Its a cross canada wide ad... we sorta got jipped because it was non disclosure and they can use it for god knows what... But I wanted the job and I wasnt going to argue too much with them...

It was super fun though, and the set and boxs and rails we were jumping and vaulting from were all rogers red! .. ha ha .. needless to say im sick of that color!

Ill try to post some pics a guy on my site snuck while we were there... they were really anal about us taking pictures though... obviously they dont want us exposing the ad before its out... =P

Im juuuust blabbing... I really odnt know if this post even has any significance at alll ....

Media stuff is cool though... Its fun... But even with a paycheck .. its not as fun as the real thing... ;)

go beer anbd celebrations!.
Congrats on landing the gig, Dan.

Hope they don't mess it up too much.
dawkin frunks.
ill keep an eye out at my work for these...

last thing i want to se is your ugly mug all over my work...

j/k dano!
Dont worry they makeup'd me up good. ha ha ha.

Im so sore today... bah... great fun though... but 12 hour photoshoots are def and hopefully .. not the norm.
[Image: dontmess.jpg]

Go nuts.
tdot-zx3,Dec 20 2005, 08: Wrote:[Image: dontmess.jpg]

Go nuts.
[right][snapback]161743[/snapback][/right]

mmmm steamwhistle
Was it for Rogers Wireless?
Its for the itunes phones and the new ericson ones with the TV and all the crazy features.

Rogers wireless.

Edit ... This phone:

http://www.shoprogers.com/store/wireless/p...600IR&summary=1
ahh the E1 ROKR and the sony W600.. SO SO SO PRO
It was funny cus they kept turning on during the photo shoots and wouldnt shut up .. the rogers arts people there didnt know how to use them at all... haha...

What does SO SO SO PRO mean Paolo?
Love the pic Dan!

If "pro" means "the next must have thing for spoiled 11-16 year olds", then yes... that's what he's getting at.