FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Name That Vehicle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there is a Norht american domestic "vehicle" that in its north american form has the placing for a European rear plate. the North american plate is mounted higher

name that vehicle
hints will follow
this is gonna be short though cause im leaving to go out drinking
Chevy Impala
microbunny,Dec 17 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:Chevy Impala
[right][snapback]161457[/snapback][/right]
no it has a seperate area for euro plate

hint 1: the vehicle is "rebranded" a chevy in europe.
most of the minivans have that.
so does the aveo
cobalt? f**ked if i know.
..this sucks....I could pull a better thread out of my ass...

van is correct but only one van is sold overseas and its rebranded
its a chrysler grand voyager
Sprinter
Montana
Ooooo Ooooooooo

Saab 9-7x/Equinox

Hot or Cold?

every minivan out there?
How about this thing:

Pontiac Montana:
[Image: pontiac_montana_extendedwheelbase1se_200...46x270.jpg]

Gonna have to be a little more specific or tell us the answer. NOW!!
guilty,Dec 18 2005, 02:20 PM Wrote:How about this thing:

Pontiac Montana:
[Image: pontiac_montana_extendedwheelbase1se_200...46x270.jpg]

Gonna have to be a little more specific or tell us the answer.  NOW!!
[right][snapback]161506[/snapback][/right]
correct

sorry i had to work today
I guess Meford said it first, but I still want the credit. That stupid plate indentation on those minivans bug the hell out of me.. Like why couldnt they have just made the hatch door indentation big enough for both style plates (like on the Focus). Or make a North American bumper with a different style.. but then again most minivan buyers arent really going for style points if they're looking at a GM minivan.
Go to hell guilty. I said it first. You loose.

Now what's my prize.
Actually he's wrong on the number plate bracket they use the same area as we do...

Not to mention it's also sold under the Opel ( all europe but UK ), and Vauxhall ( Uk only ) " SINTRA " brandings over in Europe as well as the Chevy Montanna.

Click here: To see the Vauxhall Sintra on e-bay.co.uk

Click here: to see the Opel Sintra on e-bay.de

I know for a fact the Euro NCAP gave this van the poorest rating for safety and after it recieved this rating it was pulled from the european market just after they upped the speed of crashes.

But if the debate for Euro plates being in a different are on domestic cars sold over seas to Europe and beyond under the Ford Name plate would come to mind, as the 1996 ~ 2002 Explourer was sold with the Number plate being under the rear windows till the 2001 & 2002 model years

Click here: 1997 Ford Explourer XLT

Frost__2001,Dec 18 2005, 07:53 PM Wrote:Actually he's wrong on the number plate bracket they use the same area as we do...

Not to mention it's also sold under the Opel ( all europe but UK ), and Vauxhall ( Uk only ) " SINTRA " brandings over in Europe as well as the Chevy Montanna.

Click here: To see the Vauxhall Sintra on e-bay.co.uk

Click here: to see the Opel Sintra on e-bay.de

I know for a fact the Euro NCAP gave this van the poorest rating for safety and after it recieved this rating it was pulled from the european market just after they upped the speed of crashes.

But if the debate for Euro plates being in a different are on domestic cars sold over seas to Europe and beyond under the Ford Name plate would come to mind, as the 1996 ~ 2002 Explourer was sold with the Number plate being under the rear windows till the 2001 & 2002 model years

Click here: 1997 Ford Explourer XLT
[right][snapback]161541[/snapback][/right]

Those are re-worked chevy ventures... same crap, different package

they put a 2.2L in those :lol:
WORST THREAD EVAR!
LOL, :lol:

So what do I win ? :D

because I totally went looking for proof to show this :blink: