FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2005 Wrc Review Dvd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This badboy is coming very soon, (early next month). I'm tryin to secure a few copies, anyone that may be interested in this 2005 WRC dvd should just post here and I'll get back to you with details on a release date and purchase price! Most likely around $15-$20.

[Image: wrc05coverdvd.jpg]

Anyone who has seen '2003 Recharged' & '2004 Showdown' knows that the WRC review DVD's are great quality and excellent entertainment with lots of great footages and commentary! 2005 Review should be just as great!

All the Japanese editions are already out but, unless you know japanese and enjoy hearing that monstrosity of a language for over an hour....wait for this English version...(it'll make more sense!!)
i'll take one

I'm in. One please.
I just gotta wait and see if i can get the NTSC copies...otherwise i'm gonna have to get 1 and make some 'backups' from PAL to NTSC.

Both my 2003 & 2004 DVD's were PAL....just took a little time to encode to play on our players!
When did you move into Detox? Are you off the stuff?

Cause you seem to be making alot of sense lately.

Start drinkin. It cures all.
meford4u,Dec 17 2005, 03:12 PM Wrote:When did you move into Detox?  Are you off the stuff?

Cause you seem to be making alot of sense lately.

Start drinkin.  It cures all.
[right][snapback]161424[/snapback][/right]

None of your business yeh filthy bastard! ...off the stufff...pfftt..please...I up'ed the count!!

I always made sense, people are just deciding to listen now!

Drinkin is good..and I agree, it does cure all for good ..for the night
i want to see you come to the g2g on jan. 6th. no cancelling!
I'm in also - is it out yet ?? Haven't heard anything ?
im still waiting for my 2004 edition that microbuny promised me...
paolo,Jan 24 2006, 07:18 PM Wrote:im still waiting for my 2004 edition that microbuny promised me...
[right][snapback]166867[/snapback][/right]

come to guelph or pay the fee beeatch!
you never answered the question ? Is it available now ( 05 season ) - how much ?
I got it...but its in PAL...gotta make 'backups' into NTSC

I also have 'IGNITION: The Race For The 2005 FIA World Rally Championship' DVD

Amazon UK
OK no probs - just let us all know when its ready. I'm interested.