FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Crewl Joke With A Hood Lock @ Colony Ford Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LMAO :lol: funny story about the hood lock actually, I just took the car in for it's regular 5,000 kms oil change today, and took it to Colony Ford here in Brampton, and well I was talking to Wendy like usual, and she looks out and says I thought we fixed your front end eariler this year ? I replied yes, you did, but I upgraded it.

I then hand over the keys and tell her dose she want to play a joke on the techies ? and she replied What do you think? with an evil grin on her face, she hands the keys off and head out with me to the car to see my new mods and she then syas We make these ??? wow... they look so much better, even the tail lights.....

so I head back in sit down and 10 minutes later, my car goes in and well I see my car go in, I get a call a minute later... could you please come to the service desk ? Ok I go and then walk to the car and see the one guy adam with the hood releace in his hand still in shock :blink: thinking he tore it out of the car ! :lol: I then look shocked but knowing I put it there as a gag.

I then take the keys from him and walk to the service bay with him and wendy in tow and well, he opens the dirvers door and goes to show me what he did, and I walk to the hood an open it with the key........ :lol: I then look at him smile :) and say there it's open for you lol.... :lol:

I then said was that it.... ? Adam looks at me and then goes yeah..... :huh: I then hand back the keys and go back to the waiting area laughing :lol: .... I then get called back into the bay this time with a crowd and I had to tell them what all the new toys are and how the Ford hood lock worked.... I then replied it's from the ford parts that don't Exsist ! SHhhhhhhhh ! lol......

I got a good deal on the oil change this time though and made quite a few peoples day just seeing that poor guy adam standing there with the hood releace in his hand....... as they were trying to get him and I provided the entertainment to do this..... :rolleyes:
I thought you got the hood lock to keep Dan from critizing your filthy engine compartment. :lol:

dBlast,Dec 16 2005, 06:07 PM Wrote:I thought you got the hood lock to keep Dan from critizing your filthy engine compartment.  :lol:
[right][snapback]161330[/snapback][/right]

no, actually it was so I could open the hood without getting my finger cought in the ford badge trying to open the hood with the american hood latch. :lol:

LOL :lol:

But either way now I have to keep the engine clean like anthony because I'll be asked how it works everytime there is a Meet and Greet lol.... I can just hear Anthony and Dan firing off the wise cracks if it's not..... :rolleyes:
lmao cruel joke... you'd think ford employees would know about actual european version of our parts? umm nope. one guy @ ford thought my HIDs were those ebay halos that have glowing rings, lol.
Yeah one of the older service guys said that, and then I pointed out the Ford Logos all over the lights...... lol
Priceless :lol: Though it makes me think of a similar gag to try at Erinwood. I was looking at those Ford logo'ed locking valve stem caps from PI.... Install em and when they try to remove 'em to check the pressure sans the key to unlock em :ph34r:

NefCanuck