FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Apprentice Finale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know if anyone else has been following the show, but i have. Last night they had the finale and it was between the guy and Randal, and the girl Rebecca. I was rooting for Randal. Both were very good, but i liked Randal, just seemed like a nicer guy.

So at the end he gets hired, and hes all excited and celebrating, and Trump calls him back to the table.

He asks him "if you, were me. Would you hire Rebecca. Have 2 people?"

So he was hinting that he might also hire her, becuase they were both great. So everyone in the whole place gets all excited, because he might hire HER also!!

Then Randal says "Mr. Trump, the is the apprentice not the apprenti...there can only be one."

So trump didnt hire her! i was so pissed off at the Randal guy!~ What a punk! i thought he was the super nice guy, but he turned out to be a selfish bastard!!! I feel like i got scammed, buying into thtis Randal guy, and in the end he turns out to be a shithead.

Anybody else see this? or have a different feeling then mine?

Vent/rant end.
I was watching that too, I totally thought Trump was going to hire them both, but leaves it up to Randall and he says no. OWN3D! I can't believe Rebecca didn't fly across the stage and rip his head off! I can see why he did it though, he already had to work his ass off to compete against her and just barley beat her, so why compete against her just to get the job, than have to compete with her still once they both work for Trump to keep the job. Too big of a risk I suppose. It's too bad, I had no clue that Rebecca was only 23! I think she did unbelievably well for being so young. I also laughed my ass off when Yahoo announced they were donating so much money, they had to try and save some face after they looked like such idiots telling Rebecca not to ask for donations at the event.
^^^ yeah that makes sense. But its a job with trump, if i was rebecca i would have punched randall, then went out and punched his wife.

But yeah im 22, and the whole time i was like "man shes a year older then me, and she runner up for apprentice!! where the hell did i damn up!!?!?"

Yeah the whole fund raising thing was funny, the whole idea was to raise money, and they didnt do it. Its like the episode where they had to increase sales at the sports store, and they actaully dropped sales by 30% or something...hahah thats was GOLD!!

Then he fired all 4 of them...super funny!
Never watch the show, but i would of done the same thing, what is the point of working your ass off and trying to beat someone if they are both going to get hired. If that was the case i would just sit on my ass and do nothing.
i think he worked hard and he wanted to see the reward.
my wife watches the show....

man...how could you be pissed that he said no to hiring her?

he's absolutley correct ....

and quite frankly....It's stupid how he hires 2 or more people sometimes....just doesn't make sense ...gay...rediculous....absurd lol
well think about it, it wouldnt be that bad. Trump had 2 projects, and that the winner would pick one. Instead each one gets a project.

Its not like hes giving up his job! He still gets it!
Drama drama drama.

People = owned by Trump. And he gets exposure from doing it.

Trump is t3h w1nn@h.

^^^fO Sh0w^^^
....after all he plugged both of his projects right there.....
yeah I am in the same boat he should have taken the atlantic city job and given the other to the girl. That would have shown respect that he kept saying over and over to her.. bullshit buddy you're only looking out for #1

just goes to show you, you can't trust black people.

***disclaimer: I am not racist, I just like the stereo-type***
nass,Dec 16 2005, 08:56 PM Wrote:yeah I am in the same boat he should have taken the atlantic city job and given the other to the girl. That would have shown respect that he kept saying over and over to her..  bullshit buddy you're only looking out for #1

[right][snapback]161312[/snapback][/right]

yeah he said that they both deserve to be there, so much respect, i would pick you over naybody for the final...he sold her out HARD.

And I am not watching the apprentice when i come over!