FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Was Quite Flattered.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I rolled the car into Mr. Lube for an oilchange (My Neighbour's brother owns the one on Fairview) and when the guy opened the hood....

Guy: (HOLY s**t!) What year is this buddy?

Me: 2002

Guy: Get the hell out of here!

Me: Nope... I'm a neat freak.

Guy: No s**t.

Then he proceeds to call the four other guys in to look. "You guys have to see this s**t"
2 guys climb out from under the car and have a look. These guys couldn't believe how clean my car was.

:lol:

Too bad they wern't big tittied blones. :( So I guess if your gay and like grease monkeys.... The Focus may actually get you laid. :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think they thought I was sick in the head.
ANTHONYD,Dec 16 2005, 09:39 AM Wrote:I think they thought I was sick in the head.
[right][snapback]161204[/snapback][/right]

When you show up with a clean modded ford focus. Most do. :o
It's true....

Most people actually think there is ZERO after market for these cars.
Do you still do your neat freak thing throughout the winter?
ANTHONYD,Dec 16 2005, 09:45 AM Wrote:It's true....

Most people actually think there is ZERO after market for these cars.
[right][snapback]161211[/snapback][/right]

Thats when I say

"Wanna go for a ride?" :lol:
2001 ZTS,Dec 16 2005, 09:47 AM Wrote:Do you still do your neat freak thing throughout the winter?
[right][snapback]161215[/snapback][/right]

I do because I have it to the point where it;s just a 2 minute wipe with a damp rag. Even in the winter.

It only takes a min.
Three or more words

It's a Focus!

You figure out the sarcasm there
my cleaning regiment involves a bucket of warm ( important ) soapy water. Sponge and having my gf do it for me.

that last part is key in the whole process, if you skip that step it never turns out right.
nass,Dec 16 2005, 04:19 PM Wrote:my cleaning regiment involves a bucket of warm ( important ) soapy water. Sponge and  having my gf do it for me.

that last part is key in the whole process, if you skip that step it never turns out right.
[right][snapback]161317[/snapback][/right]

Another guy with his priorites right! Amen to that! :beerchug:
nass,Dec 16 2005, 04:19 PM Wrote:my cleaning regiment involves a bucket of warm ( important ) soapy water. Sponge and  having my gf do it for me.

[right][snapback]161317[/snapback][/right]

If you can clone that s**t, I'm buying. So is every other guy here for that matter. Off to the science lab with you..........SCHNELL!
2001 ZTS,Dec 16 2005, 10:01 PM Wrote:If you can clone that s**t, I'm buying. So is every other guy here for that matter. Off to the science lab with you..........SCHNELL!
[right][snapback]161353[/snapback][/right]

microbunny,Dec 17 2005, 01:31 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Dec 16 2005, 10:01 PM Wrote:If you can clone that s**t, I'm buying. So is every other guy here for that matter. Off to the science lab with you..........SCHNELL!
[right][snapback]161353[/snapback][/right]

[right][snapback]161366[/snapback][/right]

your avatar disturbs me, my mind can't decide if it wants to see a bird or a bunny.
nass,Dec 17 2005, 01:34 PM Wrote:your avatar disturbs me, my mind can't decide if it wants to see a bird or a bunny.
[right][snapback]161406[/snapback][/right]

YeAH...ITS the pain i live with everyday

p.s.

Your one to talk..i'm getting seizures from your av,