FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Kill Your Television
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Damn TV hype...........

I wanted the day off but we just got a dusting and my street has already been plowed. :angry:
It won't stop allot of people calling that they can't make it in. We had a guy call in yesterday.....In the morning :lol:
go train was empty.... pussies.
The roads were nicely covered here this morning. Driving in was just too much fun. I really gotta stop having so much fun.

I'm also exempted from claiming I can't make it in to the office... I live 4-5 minutes away! :lol:
If I don't come in because of weather, it costs me a vacation day. Because it's not fair to those who could/did make it in. Ugh.

Also, had tons of fun in the parkinglot in the park at the end of uhh Lakeshore and Parklawn I think...
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 16 2005, 10:15 AM Wrote:The roads were nicely covered here this morning. Driving in was just too much fun. I really gotta stop having so much fun.

I'm also exempted from claiming I can't make it in to the office... I live 4-5 minutes away! :lol:
[right][snapback]161246[/snapback][/right]

So do I but I have two nasty hills on my way to work that I can't avoid, if the weather gets dicey enough I bail, otherwise I'd run the risk of getting racked up at the Cooksville Go station on the hill or the underpass just west of there on my way home :ph34r:

NefCanuck
better call the army.