FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Super Nintendo Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"first it was the dreamcast, now its SNES... what is it with this guy" That's probably what you're all asking. What can I say? I'm crazy about my old games.

I need a few games for my SNES collection. I would prefer them to still have box and book but at this point I'll take just the cartridge. Most SNES games go for like a buck on ebay but shipping would kill me so i hope to find somebody with a lot of these games instead of buying them seperately.

Here goes:

Super Mario Kart
Super Metroid
Bust-a-move
Donkey Kong Country (1 & 2)
Secret of Mana
Smash TV
Final Fantasy (any one of these, I believe there is a 1, 2 and 3)
Earthbound
Super Mario RPG
Breath of Fire
The Seventh Saga
Dracula
Super Mario All-Stars
Zelda
Shadow Run
Tetris and Dr. Mario
Toy Story
Beauty and the Beast
Chrono Trigger
AHHH Real Monsters
Super Bomberman 2
Rise of the Phoenix

If you have any of these games, pm me and we'll talk price.
I assure you some of the games you are asking for are NOT worth a buck on ebay especially with the boxes and manuals.

do a search on ebay for "final fantasy snes"

With boxes and manuals the final fantasy games EACH are anywhere from 170 - 70 bucks. These things are worth more now then they were back when they were available, collectors go ape s**t for FF crap nowadays.

Searching "zelda snes" goes for around 40 bucks - FACTORY seals are $500 yes 500 dollars for a copy that has the "factory plastic coating" on it.

Anyway, More of the games u listed aren't a dollar, this is just a heads up for anyone who is selling off their games that they are very valuable.
geez man... i don't wanna rip people off. I will pay reasonable prices for them. Didn't say I would pay a buck each. Clearly says on the bottom "PM me and we'll talk price."
I have most of those titles actually with a working SNES lol... but sorry they are not for sale dude.
lol... ok then, thanks for the post