FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Vs Remote Control Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:blink: that's insane, neat but insane none the less (Yeah I thought the Ford RC was gonna "accidentally" splatter the dinky remote control car myself :P)

NefCanuck
Sweet pickup on that thing to embarass the Focus... but it's really almost expected if they staged the race as they did.
Those cars (RC) Are incredibly tough to control at that speed.
ANTHONYD,Dec 16 2005, 08:55 AM Wrote:Those cars (RC) Are incredibly tough to control at that speed.
[right][snapback]161224[/snapback][/right]

RC cars are a handful at full speed, but it's RC planes that are lethal in the wrong hands :lol:

I still remember the last time I was handed the controls of an RC plane. After 5 minutes of rudimentary lessons I was handed the remote to a plane flying overhead and within a minute I'd managed to send the thing into a near fatal nosedive :ph34r:

Never touched one since, twitchy mofo's....

NefCanuck
That's very beleivable... not because it's up against a Focus... but those rc vehicles tuned properly, can run like stink!

My cuz in austria has a custom 4x4 monster truck that runs crazy speed. And they can take quite a beating too. I dunno about pavement smashing though... :unsure: :lol: