FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: [rant] Spi Motor Follies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so yesterday I went down to the Hospital for Sick Kids in Toronto to present a donation cheque on behalf of Anime North and I was carpooling with the head of the charity auction who is driving an '01 Focus with the SPI motor (A little over 200K on it, still ran like a champ)

On the way back from the hospital she needs to stop for gas and says she needs to check the oil. I offer to do it because she admits that she has trouble doing it herself.

Having done it now I can see why...

Who in their right mind designs an engine so that the oil dipstick, one of the most important fluid level checks there is mind you, is at the rear of the engine and requires you to twist the dipstick as you're inserting it to put it back?

Christ, hot engine oil all over my hands thanks to that infernal design, may the designer be rotting in the nth circle of hell reserved for the worst of the worst.

There... I feel better now...

NefCanuck
Did you get any?
What he said.

Can I check your oil Maa'm?

Oh, that hot dipstick feels good. All oily.

THat kinda thing.
2001 ZTS,Jul 16 2009, 12:37 PM Wrote:Did you get any?
[right][snapback]291186[/snapback][/right]

Hell no (and nor would I want any from her :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jul 16 2009, 02:18 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Jul 16 2009, 12:37 PM Wrote:Did you get any?
[right][snapback]291186[/snapback][/right]

Hell no (and nor would I want any from her :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]291188[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, they obviously missed the part about "Anime North".
darkpuppet,Jul 16 2009, 01:42 PM Wrote:Yeah, they obviously missed the part about "Anime North".
[right][snapback]291190[/snapback][/right]

Some sort of nerd thing?
SHocker?
Sounds like my Astro dipstick.
Yo had to twist and turn this 8 foot slimjim out of the engine block. If I ever get a chance to show you my GF Mazda Protege again, I'd like to see how long it takes to find the trans dipstick lol.
Missed Opportunity #1

Nailing a woman while she's bent over the bumper looking into the engine compartment.

Service with a smile.
Nothing like giving her the old dipstick covered in lube. LOL
OAC_Sparky,Jul 17 2009, 12:03 PM Wrote:Missed Opportunity #1

Nailing a woman while she's bent over the bumper looking into the engine compartment.

Service with a smile.
[right][snapback]291244[/snapback][/right]

Like I said in that case: "DO NOT WANT!" :ph34r:

Even if she was attractive, banging a woman while both of us are perched precariously over a hot engine, is not something I'd wanna risk.

NefCanuck
Dan you could have changed "your oil" dammit!
NefCanuck,Jul 17 2009, 12:38 PM Wrote:Like I said in that case: "DO NOT WANT!" :ph34r:

Even if she was attractive, banging a woman while both of us are perched precariously over a hot engine, is not something I'd wanna risk.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]291246[/snapback][/right]
You are a civil servant are you not? Consider it a public service.
OAC_Sparky,Jul 17 2009, 05:45 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jul 17 2009, 12:38 PM Wrote:Like I said in that case: "DO NOT WANT!" :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]291246[/snapback][/right]
You are a civil servant are you not? Consider it a public service.
[right][snapback]291257[/snapback][/right]

Tell you what, you do it to your wife first and see how well it works for you :P

NefCanuck
Already did! Why do you think I married her?
OAC_Sparky,Jul 17 2009, 08:28 PM Wrote:Already did! Why do you think I married her?
[right][snapback]291261[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: you win!

NefCanuck
awesome!
Dan,

You've been in ttwo accidents in 2 years. Take a little more risk and get out there.

With anyone.

Female that is.
meford4u,Jul 18 2009, 12:00 AM Wrote:Dan,

You've been in ttwo accidents in 2 years.  Take a little more risk and get out there.

With anyone.

Female that is.
[right][snapback]291269[/snapback][/right]

Unlike certain other male members of my family, I'm not going to carelessly bang the first thing that is willing.

Because the result if due caution is not exercised is as in his case. An eleven year old screw up and child support arrears out the ass :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Pffffffffftt, you think too much.
Pages: 1 2