FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Happened To My Pringles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I picked up a little snack pack of pringles at lunch... thought I'd treat myself to some MSG for all the good work I've done lately...

Anyways, I open up the container and grab a chip off the top... it was like picking up crusty air.. it felt solid, but had ZERO weight.

So I bit into it, and it felt thinner than paper in my mouth.. the chip practically disolved into nothing... the sour cream and onion powder held more weight than the chip.

I thought it was maybe just the top chip sliced a bit thin...

so I continue down the container... the chips actually looked thicker than usual. But they had ZERO weight to them... they were fluffier than puff pastry, the only weight to them was in the powder used to flavour them.

Is this something new that pringles is trying? same number of chips, half the potato? I've never had any chip this light before.. you could eat a whole stack, and it'd compress to a dime sized pile of mush in your mouth... it was like eating deep fried air.
I want your life man. This is the kind of stuff thatgets you worried? :lol: :P

I really dont want your life, I'm happy with mine.
Wow, so that's what fat-free Pringles tastes like... worse than Baked Lays... which are quite tasty with lunch today, may I add.