FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lindros Out For Season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ah Jeeze..... Here we go.

Lindros' little wrist injury last week is a detached tendon. Naturally, it heals in 4 to 6 mnths.

Apparently their (the leafs) are having a custom brace sent in today to see if he can shoot and handle the puck.

I'm guessing Allison isn't far behind.

It could be worse I guess.... You could be a Bruin fan.
Lindros and injuries don't shock me anymore.....
I guess my prediction of 2 weeks before he'd be out was kinda off.
How long did that take 25-30 games? Twice as long as I expected.....
Was just a matter of time.. I guessed at about 10 games before he got a booboo
Let me let you guys in on a little secret. A friend of my uncle is like best friends with Tie Domi. So after one of the lest few home games Tie calls this guy to come down to the dressing room to meet up with him. When he gets to the dressing room Tie is freaking out swearing at the rest of the guys left in the dressing room. My uncle's buddy asks him what's wrong. Domi said he was fed up with the bullshit that he had to deal with regarding his teammates; two specifically Lindros and Belfour. He said that the Pat Quinn was giving him s**t because they are supposed to be his responsibility. What he was angry about was that after the game they were still hung over from the night before. Apparently Lindros and Belfour are alcoholics. Domi's reaction to Quinn was what am I a freaking baby sitter?

So the following game or two both Lindros and Belfour sat out as injuries. The reason they gave for Lindros's injury was that some tendant in his wrist was screwed up. Then magically he plays the game after the one he sits because he feels better. Tendants don't heal in 3 days. My guess is that Lindros is doing rehab or something!
Geez, I called Lindros out by Christmas... looks like I was right but for the wrong reasons (I expected his soft melon to go splat <_< )

Now we just gotta hope that Mats wakes up, but he hasn't be able to shake the effects ofg the eye injury I fear...

NefCanuck
MAlby7,Dec 15 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:The reason they gave for Lindros's injury was that some tendant in his wrist was screwed up. [right][snapback]161073[/snapback][/right]
That's interesting. We all figured he wouldn't be able to remember his name at this point in the season. Not just be unable to write it....
Well i guess it's another injury but that's professional sports for ya. But u gotta admit, Lindros played better than everyone expected and he didn't play stupid by getting keeping his down and getting clobbered again. I think he has 11 goals and I'd say his progress was better than projected. He would be on a pace for about 25-30 goals.

I could have told you Lindros and Eddie were alcoholics.......

I partied with Lindros about 8 years ago.

What a tool.

Him ripping by me while water skiing a few seasons ago on Lake Joseph wasn't cool either.

The name of his boat???? KNOW RESPECT.

Tool I say!