FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Part Out Feeler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i've been trying to sell the focus for a while, fact is I haven't drove it more than 3 weeks in the past two years so its time to go. The car is mint, but if I can get the major parts sold i'll take the time and part it out completely. If someone has $6000 right now they can come and take the car, otherwise parted out down to the frame and scrap the rest. (provided there is enough interest in parts)

I have it in the trader right now, and hopefully someone buys it. If anybody is serious about the parts/prices listed below let me know. I think the prices are fair, like the tranny, the LSD alone costs almost $800. The rubber on the rims cost $600 and never was used.

FS Stage 3 Supercharger - $2200
- 60# siemens inj.
- Boost Gauge
- All hoses/clamps, pumps, screws, etc.
- Includes key and ecu and flasher locked to ecu.
- Front mount intercooler, resevoir, and PWR liquid air intercooler
- CFM Overdrive Pulley
- Vortech S/C
- 20,000km on base kit
- 5,000km on stage 3 (intercooler)

FS Polished Valve Cover - $150 (available now)
FS Oil Cooler - $80
FS Headers - $80
Built Tranny w/
- Spec Stage 3 Clutch
- 4.07 Final Drive Gears
- Torsen T2 LSD
- FS Lightweight Flywheel
$800

Bosal Flex Pipe - $60
FS Stealth Exhaust - $180
Taylor Battery Relocation Kit + Optima Yellow Top Battery (brand new) - $200
Steeda Fuel Rail - $60
VF Engine Mounts (dogbone and driver) - $120 for both
FK Coilovers - $500
Hella Projectors w/ HID Conversion - $400
Clear Lense Grill - $50
Velox VX6r Rims (14lb each) + Falken RT-615 tires (brand new rubber!) - $700
VIS CF Invader Hood + Stock Hood in good Shape - $400
Stock Hood Liquid Grey - $80
LC-1 Wideband with Gauge - $180
SVT Cluster - $60
SVT Seats (red/black) + Door Inserts - $500
Full Interior (dash,carpet, headliner) - $100
Zetec Engine w/ 78,000 Focus Sport Kent Cams/Gears - $300
Focussport rear strut bar(black) - $60
Custom Gauge Surrounds for Gauges (radio + cluster bezel) - $80
F2 Body Kit - $500
The rear strut bar, does that mount to the top of the rear struts or is that the one where you need to drill out a spot weld on either side? I may be interested. Will a stroller still fit if it is in place?

Actually I am interested in quite a bit but the funding isn't there. :iono:
if you are going to tore down everything, count me in for transmission with other wiring, so i can do manual swap..

how much would you say for whole tranny assembly??wiring, pedal, brake reservoir, shift assy, ecu + 2 keys??
Great deal on that supercharger kit, It's too bad I have my car up for sale because if I was buying parts I would be allll over that tranny.
konafocuswrc2,Jul 16 2009, 09:56 AM Wrote:if you are going to tore down everything, count me in for transmission with other wiring, so i can do manual swap..

how much would you say for whole tranny assembly??wiring, pedal, brake reservoir, shift assy, ecu + 2 keys??
[right][snapback]291166[/snapback][/right]

Unfortunatly ECU goes with S/C for tuning. For the rest $950 for full tranny + other hardware minus ecu and keys.

would you be willing to sell the front and rear F2 bumpers alone? if you are then I'll take them....and I live close by so it would be easy.
i would love to take that engine
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 16 2009, 08:39 AM Wrote:The rear strut bar, does that mount to the top of the rear struts or is that the one where you need to drill out a spot weld on either side?  I may be interested.  Will a stroller still fit if it is in place?

Actually I am interested in quite a bit but the funding isn't there.  :iono:
[right][snapback]291161[/snapback][/right]

OK I researched and I believe it ios the Drill out Spot Weld to Install. Still interested.
Also wouldn't mind the Exhaust but I would have to start rolling my change. :rolleyes:

Although, it would make a nice Birthday present. :rofl:
Wow alot of good stuff here and good prices.....PM was sent
oh man i can't believe you're thinking of doing a part out....

[Image: n509207701_780207_801.jpg]

:yikes:
hardk0re,Jul 16 2009, 10:36 AM Wrote:
konafocuswrc2,Jul 16 2009, 09:56 AM Wrote:if you are going to tore down everything, count me in for transmission with other wiring, so i can do manual swap..

[right][snapback]291166[/snapback][/right]

Unfortunatly ECU goes with S/C for tuning. For the rest $950 for full tranny + other hardware minus ecu and keys.
[right][snapback]291176[/snapback][/right]

$950 sounds awesome deal to me!!
let me know when you actually parting out..
Any pics of the the :

*strut bar
*interior items that are for sale
*exhaust

Thanks
Wow, will be so sad to see this part out.
I wonder if the car would pass Quebec's safety check, lol.
i got $950 in my hands waiting you to part out, lol
dont part this car out!!!