FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need Opinions.. Plz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i currently have the steel grey 16" rota slipstreams.... and since i have it i've always thought that if i should get black instead of grey...

and now, i've done a crappy photoshop to see the difference between grey and black slipstreams on my car! (the photoshop is kinda bad but you get the idea, if someone can help me do a better one i'd be very appreciate)

steel grey (origional)
[Image: waxed12.jpg]

black (photoshopped)
[Image: blackslips.jpg]

which one do you guys think is better? or both are the same? or is just not worth me to paint them black?

thanks a lot!!
I think a proper paintjob in black would be sweet, given the style of the car already :)
Keep her gray. If you want it painted, maybe get a silver finish.
I think your splitting hairs. They are so similar in color that it's really not worth the $. At nite, no one will be able to tell the diff.
Bling it out with spinnars!!!!

Chrome all the way!
Grey.......
j3rt,Dec 14 2005, 09:15 AM Wrote:I think your splitting hairs.  They are so similar in color that it's really not worth the $.  At nite, no one will be able to tell the diff.
[right][snapback]160828[/snapback][/right]

^^^Agreed^^^
blak.
black.

02ztsian

Black fo sho.
Black, mainly b/c the colour of the car makes it work.

NefCanuck
noir
Yellow! To match the car!

Sorry, someone had to be different!

black, I'm thinking of getting black rims only for my car, mainly because it goes perfect with the yellow, the more black on the yellow the better the car looks.
keep it the way it is..it looks fine, and changing from grey to black isn't worth the $$
id go for the black
Black!!! Black rims look good on your car man!!
yeah, go for the african american rims

possible polished lip look too?
I'd say black for sure.

Yellow lip on the outside of the rim could be cool too.
habmann,Dec 21 2005, 03:22 AM Wrote:I'd say black for sure.

Yellow lip on the outside of the rim could be cool too.
[right][snapback]161877[/snapback][/right]

nice idea if executed properly that would look stellar