FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Re-enacted By Bunnies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ladies and Gentlemen-

From the people that brought you 'The Shining' as re-enacted by bunnies and 'The Exorcist' as re-enacted by bunnies, in the spirit of the holidays...I present

'Home For The Holidays' ...as re-enacted by bunnies!

Enjoy!

Bunnies!

OHH ..and for all the great movies that have been re-enacted by bunnies go check out

BUNNIES!
You know what guns are good for.........

Shootin bunnies
See...your just mad because nobody re-enacts anything with meford's
I love that movie. Especially when he gets stuck to the pole. Classic!
I thought I saw that. Too late bunny. You've been mortified by an old man!
meford4u,Dec 13 2005, 07:38 PM Wrote:I thought I saw that.  Too late bunny.  You've been mortified by an old man!
[right][snapback]160770[/snapback][/right]

.......but on the other hand microbunny is the better at marketing as AnthonyD's was ignored till I bumped it. I hope Tony's work doesn't find out seeing advertising is supposed to be his "thing".
Just got notification today of 2 nominations for an Art Director's award in Miami thank-you.
2001 ZTS,Dec 13 2005, 08:12 PM Wrote:.......but on the other hand microbunny is the better at marketing as AnthonyD's was ignored till I bumped it.......
[right][snapback]160775[/snapback][/right]

It's all in the delivery.....LOUD, DIRECT, & OFFENSIVE
ANTHONYD,Dec 13 2005, 08:22 PM Wrote:Just got notification today of 2 nominations for an Art Director's award in Miami thank-you.
[right][snapback]160778[/snapback][/right]

Miami eh? With this weather I'll be your dinner date but I ain't putting out.
2001 ZTS,Dec 13 2005, 08:47 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Dec 13 2005, 08:22 PM Wrote:Just got notification today of 2 nominations for an Art Director's award in Miami thank-you.
[right][snapback]160778[/snapback][/right]

Miami eh? With this weather I'll be your dinner date but I ain't putting out.
[right][snapback]160788[/snapback][/right]

I will. And buy beer. And buy golf :D
I'll be ther 2nd week in January.
With the clubs.
ANTHONYD,Dec 13 2005, 09:04 PM Wrote:I'll be ther 2nd week in January.
With the clubs.
[right][snapback]160794[/snapback][/right]

I'm in.

Fly or take the WRX? I'm afraid you'll have to do half the driving if we take the car. ;)

I "need" a break.