FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Toys :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey Guys,

I just got my car back a couple days ago, it went in for a stereo makeover! All of this was done by Nick Howard at Lethal Motorsports, hes done a few cars for SEMA, so its definitly a proffessional Job :) My system consists of an Eclipse Deck, two Exile 15" Subwoofers, 6.5" Exile door speakers with from tweeters (crossovers too) as well as a Shelby Cobra Alarm system :)
Heres some pictures :)

[Image: 100_1928.jpg]
[Image: 100_1925.jpg]
IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y138/Burnin21/100_1930.jpg[/IMG]

If anyone wants to see it in person I'd be more than happy to come by and show you guys, just send me a PM or e-mail me :)

Matt
[Image: 100_1923.jpg]
[Image: 100_1930.jpg]
Looks sweet man!
Must be nice to have money.
I saw/heard you go by the house the other day.

Aaron has been toying with the same idea. He wants to remove the spare and mount the sub just like you have. Looks great.
That looks really professional. How does it sound?
Wow 2 15 inch subs? That's crazy!
Mmm 30" of bass. Sweet setup dood.
holy moly, them shits must POUND.

nice set-up holmes.
Imagine playing Christmas carols on those mofo's? :D

I could just imagine what the Trans Siberian Orchestra would sound like with those babies pounding away :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Sweet.
Very nice man!

Bet she pounds like a mofo!!
Pounds like a beast probaly, can you still hear the hi's? :lol:

Looks great though, that's some sweet install work. I don't know if I like the tweeters there though, it's definatley unique, but maybe a little out of place.
Ya I love the setup, its awsome and yes it does pound like a mofo! I was playin around with it beside my buddies Explorer who has a viper alarm on it and I set off his shock sensor! I had a good laugh when I saw him running out of class to see what happened to his car lol.

Hey meford if Aaron's looking at running the same kind of setup tell him to go talk to the guys at Lethal Motorsports, they did an awsome job and their customer service was amazing. They finished the entire thing in about 3 days. Without the Alarm System and the Yellow Top Battery everything else came to just over $4000 after tax. Each 15" goes for about $200 which is pretty good considering the quality you get from it!
dude..that set up is awsome! Clean and down to the point! I love it, other than the fact that you lost your hatch..but i'd lose it for something that nice! Good purchase!
Ok, truth. How many of us think $4k for a stereo and install is a little over the top :yikes: :wtf: :banger:

Nice, but $4k????
it all depends .. some people well dump 4k into there motor and never do a stereo mod ... whereas other well dump the money into there stereo and leave the motor bone stock

Ofcourse its over the top .. but it looks/sounds like he got his moneys worth ... did you do any dynamat aswell?

meford: i'll trade you my 3'12s setup for your jrsc kit and FR head .. i think you saw my setup the day i was at your place :D
um, no. And I see your point.

I'm in the process of dynamatting the rear hatch area cause yes it does rattle like a mofo but what can I say? You cant hear it from inside anyways! Ya 4k is a bit for a system but I cant complain, i'm happy with it, and at least I didnt spend 8k like this guy with an explorer did........cause mine sounds just as good if not better for 1/2 the price ;)
damn looks sweet man
but how do you even have a hatch left when that thing pumps
Pages: 1 2