FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: King Kong = Awesome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

01-yellow-ZX3

My gf won sneak preview passes to King Kong, and we went lastnight to view this amazing movie, one word = WOW!

Gooood movie! I was definitely impressed, very realistic animated parts, probably one of the best movies I've ever seen.

This movie is going to be huge, and I hope it does very well.

There was even a metal detector and a pat-down to get into the theatre to make sure you didn't have recording devices!

Two thumbs up from me, definitely recommend going to see it on the 14th!
We always see a movie Christmas Eve. And this year I get to choose.

Kong it is!

BTW the best time evar to see a movie is Christmas Eve.

No one goes except the Muslims, etc. that don't engage themselves in Christmas activites.
Hmmm sounds good. I wonder if its here in NB yet. If not, I'll go see it in Bathurst during the holidays between xmas and new years.

Edit: Found out its on tomorrow. Sweet.
I watched Cinderella Man last night, that's a pretty good movie.

Kong sounds interesting for sure... did they have the X3 trailer? :huh:
meford4u,Dec 13 2005, 01:44 PM Wrote:We always see a movie Christmas Eve.  And this year I get to choose.

Kong it is!

No one goes except the Muslims, etc. that don't engage themselves in Christmas activites.
[right][snapback]160613[/snapback][/right]

crap i'm a muslim so i guess i have to start going to those movie nights on the 24th. I always get an invitation for a JIHAD movie night but always ignored them :)

Thanks for the heads up
mo_focus,Dec 13 2005, 12:33 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Dec 13 2005, 01:44 PM Wrote:We always see a movie Christmas Eve.  And this year I get to choose.

Kong it is!

crap i'm a muslim so i guess i have to start going to those movie nights on the 24th. I always get an invitation for a JIHAD movie night but always ignored them :)

Thanks for the heads up
[right][snapback]160646[/snapback][/right]

Fawkin jihad

:lol:
doesnt it come out today? (13th)

EDIT: my bad it is the 14th
I went to seen a screenign of a movie about half a year ago, sucked having to give up my camera, I carry it with me everywhere, I never even though I'd have to take it off. I was worried I wouldn't get it back, but I did.
meford4u,Dec 13 2005, 08:44 AM Wrote:We always see a movie Christmas Eve.  And this year I get to choose.

Kong it is!

That's why I do my Christmas shopping at East York Town Center (Flemingdon Park), no crowds.
2001 ZTS,Dec 13 2005, 03:43 PM Wrote:That's why I do my Christmas shopping at East York Town Center (Flemingdon Park), no crowds.

ouch!

yet strangely true