FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wireless Long Distance Plans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone use or know of a Flat rate Long Distance plan that is able to be used on a cell phone?

I'd prefer one that you don't have to dial an access number to use, as i can't really remember 5-10 acesss numbers
schade,Dec 13 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:Does anyone use or know of a Flat rate Long Distance plan that is able to be used on a cell phone?

I'd prefer one that you don't have to dial an access number to use, as i can't really remember 5-10 acesss numbers
[right][snapback]160603[/snapback][/right]

Are you with Bell Mobility? Because we have a few good plans for us and canada.
BM does have LD plans for mobility services...
If you have rogers they have the LD super saver, 100 minute for 12 bucks/month
What's the cheapest useful plan you can get on a cellphone? I've got a Telus, I'm fine with the old Samsung phone I have, but I'm just doing pay as you go.
i'm with Mike ... so i don't really have much of a choice for LD plans through them

My mom has a plan that is 25 cents per call no matter how long the call is .. but you gotta dial an access number for it

and i know primus has a plan for something like $20/month .. but i don't know if you can hook it onto your cell