FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Handbrake Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My handbrake light on the dash keeps flickering on and off, and I know the brake isn't on. Anyone know a quick and easy fix. Red lights on the dash really annoy me.

Thanks.
Ryan
Hhaha hsame thing happens to me all the time, it is very random, sometimes it will happen a couple times a day, then i can go weeks without seeing it........i gave up caring long ago!
Must be a manual tranny thing.. I never see it! :iono:
brucktown,Dec 12 2005, 06:02 PM Wrote:Hhaha hsame thing happens to me all the time, it is very random, sometimes it will happen a couple times a day, then i can go weeks without seeing it........i gave up caring long ago!
[right][snapback]160510[/snapback][/right]

Hey, I've got the rims on. I'll put up a pic, they look pretty good.
Mine does it once in a while, but that's usually cause the first quarter inch of the pull is slack and the light comes up after that (far too sensitive if you ask me). So sometimes when the car shakes, light comes on and off.

The best quick fix to a red light is good ol electrical tape. Works on check engine and high beam notice lights too. :lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Dec 12 2005, 03:43 PM Wrote:Mine does it once in a while, but that's usually cause the first quarter inch of the pull is slack and the light comes up after that (far too sensitive if you ask me).  So sometimes when the car shakes, light comes on and off.

The best quick fix to a red light is good ol electrical tape.  Works on check engine and high beam notice lights too.  :lol:
[right][snapback]160521[/snapback][/right]

yeah you forgot one more light

SHifter light for the stick shift guys
my handbrake (e-brake) light did that, turnd out, it was a leaky clutch pedal cylinder.. had it fixed under extended warranty