FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Top Gear Magazine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been reading the December 2005 issue (again and again and again)... what a treat. It's quite the read. Think Road and Track and Motor Trend had illegal relations, and the kid came out British!

Anyways, is it sold at any of the larger chains down in the GTA? If so, I might be able to get a copy shipped here every now and again.
Any Chapters store will have it. But skip that magazine and get yourself a copy of EVO, its motoring nirvana.
Please don't associate american throw-away magazines with Top gear.

Do that again, and I swear I'll ban you..
Hmm... http://www.amazon.ca it is then.
Euro Ford Fan,Dec 12 2005, 10:03 AM Wrote:Any Chapters store will have it.  But skip that magazine and get yourself a copy of EVO, its motoring nirvana.
[right][snapback]160491[/snapback][/right]

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddd !! :lol:

EVO is the best car mag hands down. $$, but very worth it.
you can get it at coles too, wish it wasn't so expensive.

puppet, definatly ban NOS for that comment.
darkpuppet,Dec 12 2005, 09:08 AM Wrote:Please don't associate american throw-away magazines with Top gear.

Do that again, and I swear I'll ban you..
[right][snapback]160493[/snapback][/right]

*cough* powertrip *cough*

:lol:
FocusGuy7476,Dec 12 2005, 05:09 PM Wrote:you can get it at coles too, wish it wasn't so expensive.

[right][snapback]160567[/snapback][/right]

Ban ME for what? :angry:
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 12 2005, 11:00 PM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,Dec 12 2005, 05:09 PM Wrote:you can get it at coles too, wish it wasn't so expensive.

[right][snapback]160567[/snapback][/right]

Ban ME for what? :angry:
[right][snapback]160569[/snapback][/right]

i'm not serious.
Ahh, thought you got me confused with someone :P