FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What If?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Puppet has asked that we ( My wife and I) become sponsors of the site. We have agreed and must come to terms over the big deal :lol:
But does that mean I automatically buy my way into becoming a moderator on this site? Just like ZX3Tuning? Gotta be fair here!

Oh, Dear God.

The tomfoolery that wood never occur again.

The hammer of God would be thrust upon me.

I hope Puppet doesn't take this crap at 330am too seriously and close this topic.

Only Anthony would do such a thing.

boooooooo Anthony

Can I get a boooooooooooo

Can I get 3 cheers for meford for the overthrow of this board?

Fuktards unite!

Bunny would become one step closer to mod!!!! That would be my first official business as mod. Make bunny a MOD!!!!

Ok, drunk guy goes to bed cause no one else is here.

sounds like you and the wife were up celebrating ... and no i don't think you should be a mod now .. but your wife can be .. as really, she's the tallanted one
I'll endorse this shadow empire if I get something out of it :D
If this were posted on Saturday night/Sunday morning, the outcome may have been different. .. i was a bit cranky from pulling an all nighter where nothing was going right...
Just what this world needs, more moderators! <_<

As for the sponsor thing, i'm all for it. Never can have enough sponsors.

As for the "tomfoolery that would never occur again", that would never change me thinks. :lol:
i think puppet will only make you a moderator of your own section...
woah, hangover.
well either or I'd still love to see meford's wife's pic from the meet at anthony's as she took quite a lot of them. LOL that's if she became a mod here :D
Frost__2001,Dec 12 2005, 02:17 PM Wrote:well either or I'd still love to see meford's wife's pic from the meet at anthony's as she took quite a lot of them. LOL that's if she became a mod here  :D
[right][snapback]160541[/snapback][/right]

That's a whole other story and argument that I didn't win.

Let's just say they are "Missing in Action"